The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: can my family return back spain after passing 2 year out of spain

Unregistered

Lightbulb can my family return back spain after passing 2 year out of spain

Hello

In advance thanks for to solve the problems of foreigners
    I have also a problem hope you will also guide me

I have permanent card valid till 2017.still working living in spain regularly. In 2013 my family also got 1st family reunion card. then they go back to pakistan in 2013. now after 2 years they want to come back in spain. i also got their new passports in pakistan.
    my questions are

1.can they travel on residency or it is cancelled due to 2 years out of spain?
    2. can they travel in other EU country not to come direcly in spain?

awtg

Unregistered

Exclamation Lightbulb can my family return back spain after passing 2 year out of spain (REMINER)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello

In advance thanks for to solve the problems of foreigners
    I have also a problem hope you will also guide me

I have permanent card valid till 2017.still working living in spain regularly. In 2013 my family also got 1st family reunion card. then they go back to pakistan in 2013. now after 2 years they want to come back in spain. i also got their new passports in pakistan.
    my questions are

1.can they travel on residency or it is cancelled due to 2 years out of spain?
    2. can they travel in other EU country not to come direcly in spain?

awtg
    Awaiting ur answer pls.

Hello awtg,

All temporary residence cards are cancelled after 12 consecutive months out of Spain, unless they can prove their absence was based on force manure and humanitarian circumstances.

I recommend that they apply for the initial once again, to avoid the high chances of rejection in case they decide to apply for an ordinary renewal.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello awtg,

All temporary residence cards are cancelled after 12 consecutive months out of Spain, unless they can prove their absence was based on force manure and humanitarian circumstances.

I recommend that they apply for the initial once again, to avoid the high chances of rejection in case they decide to apply for an ordinary renewal.

Regards,
    Thanks patricia my question is

on this residency card with new pasport which one have no EXIT stamp BY spain

Can they travel from Pakistan to Belgium or any other EU country. then enter in spain by an EU domestic flight.
    after reaching spain we will submit for renewal.
    is it possible?

awaiting ur responce pls.

There must be trace of that at the Customs and borders controls, so there is still a risk they find out they have been out of Spain that long and cancel their cards.

Once in Spain, they can apply for the renewals and see what happens.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Unhappy renewal family paper after rejecting on basis long time stay out of spain

[QUOTE=Patricia;17700]There must be trace of that at the Customs and borders controls, so there is still a risk they find out they have been out of Spain that long and cancel their cards.

Once in Spain, they can apply for the renewals and see what happens.

Regards,

hello

My case is same like above, my family reached in spain after 3 years. I submitted my family documents for renwal. they cancelled residency due to long stay out of spain. But I HAVE RESIDECY VALID TILL 2020. what is the solution now. is their any law for renewal their cards without going back pakistan.

awaitg your openion pls

Hello

If your residence card has been cancelled due ta having been out of Spain for more than 12 consecutive months, your current card is no longer valid. There would be a possibility to recover it in case it was permanent residency, Otherwise, I am afraid the whole process must be started again.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Renewal family cards

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello

If your residence card has been cancelled due ta having been out of Spain for more than 12 consecutive months, your current card is no longer valid. There would be a possibility to recover it in case it was permanent residency, Otherwise, I am afraid the whole process must be started again.

Regards,
    Hello Patricia

My case is same like above. My family cards are rejected. But my card is valid till 2019. My family is in spain now. what should i do now.

Hello

I would need to know more about the reasons for rejection and whether there is any chance for an administrative or Court appeal.

Nevertheless, based on the topic of this thread, I understand that your relativesĀ“ residence cardsĀ“ applications have been rejected due to the fact that they have been out of Spain for more than 12 consecutive months. In this case, there is only a possibility to recover the residency status in the event their cards were related to a Long term residence permit. It is was a temporary one, a new application process will have to be started.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile