Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Is it possible to get regimen comunitario by registered partnership, not by marriage?

Rohan

Default Is it possible to get regimen comunitario by registered partnership, not by marriage?

Hi Patricia,

I am from India and have been living in Spain for the last 2 years. I have a girl friend from Poland who is also living with me for the last 1 year.
    I want to marry her to get regimen comunitario, but she is not yet willing to get married. She needs more time to understand me. My problem is that I am jobless and with the current status, no one is willing to offer me a job. Therefore, I wanted to get married in order to be legal and be able to work. As she is not willing to get married, so is it possible to get the regimen comunitario by registering as a partner, and not as spouse? Or, is there any other way to get regimen comunitario or to be legal?

I hope to hear from you,
    Sincerely,
    Rohan

Hello Rohan

Registered partnerships are also accepted for the possibility to apply for the residence card as the relative of an EU citizen.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Rohan

Registered partnerships are also accepted for the possibility to apply for the residence card as the relative of an EU citizen.

Regards,
    Do anyone of us need to have a job to get regimen communtario under registered partnership?