Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: My childrens having reidecy valid till 2018 how much time can live out of spain

mahmod

Exclamation My childrens having reidecy valid till 2018 how much time can live out of spain

Hello Miss

I have permanet residency valid till 2018. In 2014 my children came in spain having 1st residency valid till 2018. They want to go back in pakistan for their study. how much maximum time they can live in pakistan (every year or till 2018).

Is there any law they can live in pakistan for to complete their study and came back at expiry time of residency in 2018.

Thanks and awaiting.

Unregistered

Exclamation My child having reidecy valid till 2018 how much time can live out of spain(REMINDER)

Hello

I have permanet residency valid till 2018. In 2014 my children came in spain having 1st residency valid till 2018. They want to go back in pakistan for their study. how much maximum time they can live in pakistan (every year or till 2018).

Is there any law they can live in pakistan for to complete their study and came back at expiry time of residency in 2018.

Thanks and awaiting.

Hello,

The Long stay residence permit will be cancelled if the card holder is away from Spain for more than 12 consecutive months, but if they lost the residency right after 2018 based on this, they would still have a way to recover the PR by applying for it if they wish to return to Spain, in accordance with he Immigration Law:

Ley Orgánica 4/2000, de 11 de Enero sobre Derechos y Libertades de los Extranjeros en España y su Integración Social (article 32).
    Reglamento de la Ley Orgánica 4/2000, aprobado por Real Decreto 557/2011, de 20 de abril (articles 158 and 159).

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Hello,
    may you please tell me what type of residence permit , they gave to your childrens ? i mean , what is written on the back side of their Residence cards.
    are they temporary pr permanent ?

Hello,

Please send en e-mail through our website contact from and we will be able to check the document.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation my children having 1st residency valid 2018. how much time they can live out of spain

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,
    may you please tell me what type of residence permit , they gave to your childrens ? i mean , what is written on the back side of their Residence cards.
    are they temporary pr permanent ?
    Hello
    On my residency written Permanent valid till 2018. my child having 1st residency its temporal but valid till 2018. in this situation what is their status
    1. same as my residency status?
    2. In case they come spain in 2018 if their residency cancelled then they can get again as per my residency.

Awaitng
    thanks

DEEP

Default its confusing

Hello,
    its funny, Spanish immigration is giving temporary residence with the same validity to the non-eu family members . For ex. if my residence is valid 6 months then , my family members will also get a temporary residence as of the same validity, if they are new in spain and in this case , they will get permanent residence card after expiration of their first residence card but the problem is that they need to submit all their documents with all passport copies and all supporting documents to the nearby immigration authority to renew their first residence and it has nothing to do , if they have 1 year valid residence permit or 4 year . what they have to do after that, they have to wait for finger letters . Law says that, if someone is leaving more than 182 days outside of spain then, he or she will not get the permanent residence or his application for renewing residence card will be canceled . so , you need to be careful about it and contact any nearby immigration office for further information. i get to know, in alot of cases they canceled the application to renew the residence permit . so be careful and one more thing , you must have to prove that you have sufficient financial resources to feed your family .
    for more help, please left a reply.
    Deep

Unregistered

Default 180 days in a year outside of spain

180 days in a year outside of spain