Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Family Reunion Visa "Vivienda Adecuada"

Exclamation Family Reunion Visa "Vivienda Adecuada"

Hello,
    I need help regarding preparing documents for family under family reunion visa.
    I have been living in Spain for over 4 years. I am planning to bring my wife and newborn daughter on family reunion visa.
    The details of required documents on this link http://extranjeros.empleo.gob.es/es/...012/index.html

I came across a document called "informe vivenda adecuada". Since I live in Catalonia I applied for that document at OMAC office in municipal but now its more than a month and I didn't received any response from them. In this case they mentioned that it can replaced with any document which explains following;

" que se aporte deberá hacer referencia a: tÃ*tulo que habilite para la ocupación de la vivienda, número de habitaciones, uso al que se destina cada una de las dependencias, número de personas que la habitan y condiciones de habitabilidad y equipamiento."
    I have house contract but it doesn't say all these things which are mentioned above e.g no of person living etc.

I am a bit confused about this since I don't know which document is appropriate. I tried to contact the subdelegacion office but the person responsible is on holidays.
    I highly appreciate the help

Hello Abchem,

In case the Town Hall fails to provide with the report within 30 days you can prepare a document that indicates all the details you metion in your message. For this end, I recommend you to prepare a notarial document; the Notary ( In Spanish, Notario ) will visit your house and write a document ( Acta Notarial ) that indicates all that information, and he will sign it as witnessed by a Notary, that is a Spanish legal authority that attests a document as valid. That document- Acta Notarial - normally serves the purpose.

Do not forget you have to prove you had applied for the to hall report but there was no answer in 30 days. The copy of the stamped application, indicating the date, will suffice.

Regards,
    Last edited by Patricia; 10-27-2014 at 10:55 AM.
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Dear Patricia,
    Many many thanks for your informative and very clear reply. Now I know what needs to be done !!!

With my best wishes