Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: How to get permanent residence card under Regimen Comunitario

  1. #11

    Default Autorización de Regreso

    Is the Autorización de Regreso valid for multiple entries or just for one visit?

  2. #12

    Post Régimen Comunitario

    Hello Patricia,

    I see you are very helpful and I would really need some help with information, my friend in Spain has a Regimen Comunitario via Marriage of a Spaniard. I would be going in for a crucial operation that I might not return from and I need him in London this weekend before the op, what documents does he need to be able to fly to the uk?

    He has he’s Nigerian passport

    Thank you


  3. #13


    Hello Dee

    Your friend certainly needs a visa to travel to the UK even if he is a legal resident in the EU.

    Please click here for more information.

    Patricia Martin
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

+ Reply to Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts