Hello all

My quandary is that my daughter asked me to help a friend out for two weeks as he was in between homes and had nowhere to go for him and his dog. I have a very small studio which I bought in my sons name (I have power of attorney). This has never been for rent and is a place I use for my family and friends when they come on holiday. It has now been two and a half months and he has told me I will have to take him to court to get him out. After he insulted me in the street when I asked him to leave I made a denunciation against him. The Guardia told me to go the courts and will be given a lawyer. What I need to know is will this be treated as an eviction against a tenant who has not paid rent? He told the police that I have been banging on the door and threatening him all of which is a lie. He also told them that he has paid me rent but that I am refusing to accept it. I am seventy years old and cannot afford lawyer fees and other fees this might entail. I need to know what to expect to pay out.

Thankyou