hi,,i have a questions.i have been here in spain last june 24 2011..i was empadron late..october 13 2011..now i have a problema coz last april 28 just this year i went to the doctor for check up but they told me that my catsalut was already expired and i have to renew it..then i have to renew my empadronamiento..but i was shock when i asked my empadronamiento coz i already not in the list...in other Word i was already baja they told me..i was baja last december 5 2013..so i have falta almost 5 months..they told me that if i receive a carta but i did not..it is obligatory to renew the empadron every 2 years they told me but i didnt know it coz every year or not a year i move another house so i just rely on that record...this coming october i should start to process of my papers but they told me to wait another 3 years more..i have a record in the bank that i send money every month..i have a certificate in idioma..i have my library card...i dont know what to do now...can i process my papers this october?or should o wait another 3 years or should i wait 5 months to recover the falta..hope you can help me..thank you so much and have a good day!!