Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: how can i recover my resident permit in spain

Default how can i recover my resident permit in spain

hello,
    i live in spain since last 6 years. i went my country for A level exams because i need that certificate to start my study in spain. Now i am in spain. i went my country 2 times in a one year and i stayed there up to 6 months within 2 times. Later i came back and i gave my passport n resident card for renew. This time i m going to get permanent resident card. But my bad luck they refused my resident permit n suggest me for appeal ....and now i m going 4 or 5 lawyers to discuss about my problem n they also told me that its not possible. If i go for appeal then it will be rejected once again. My lawyers told me its not possible to recover my resident permit once again. I dont know what i do now........my whole family live in spain ....my parents n sister all is here in spain.....i want to recover my resident permit ...i want back it again.....Please tell me what can i do now ?? pleaseee its a big problem for me

May you please tell us ?
    What type of Reason (Immigration Authority) are Giving ?

Quote Originally Posted by selina View Post
    hello,
    i live in spain since last 6 years. i went my country for A level exams because i need that certificate to start my study in spain. Now i am in spain. i went my country 2 times in a one year and i stayed there up to 6 months within 2 times. Later i came back and i gave my passport n resident card for renew. This time i m going to get permanent resident card. But my bad luck they refused my resident permit n suggest me for appeal ....and now i m going 4 or 5 lawyers to discuss about my problem n they also told me that its not possible. If i go for appeal then it will be rejected once again. My lawyers told me its not possible to recover my resident permit once again. I dont know what i do now........my whole family live in spain ....my parents n sister all is here in spain.....i want to recover my resident permit ...i want back it again.....Please tell me what can i do now ?? pleaseee its a big problem for me
    Hello Selina,

It is not possible to answer your question if you do not tell us on what grounds your Long Stay residence permit application has been rejected. Apparently you seem to blame it on the fact of having been out of the country for six months, that is the minimum per year you can be out of Spain. However, there must be some other reasons or interpretations from the Immigration Office that have been considered to finally reject your application.

If you send us a copy of the resolution by email we may be able to assist, at least, in understanding why the lawyers you have consulted have told you the file cannot be appealed.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile