Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Required documets and attetation

Unregistered

Exclamation Required documets and attetation

hello

I Ali national pakistan I want to submit my documents to regroup family, my question is:

1.Please tell me required documents detail.
    2.Before to apply here in spain for regrouping family My documents should be attested by Spain embassy in Pakistan. or attested only by the Foreign Office of my country.

Thanks and waiting

Unregistered

Exclamation Required documets and attetation (Reminder1)

Required documets and attetation
    hello

I Ali national pakistan I want to submit my documents to regroup family, my question is:

1.Please tell me required documents detail.
    2.Before to apply here in spain for regrouping family My documents should be attested by Spain embassy in Pakistan. or attested only by the Foreign Office of my country.

Thanks and waiting

Hello,

You can find a detailed list of the documentation required for the Family reunion residence permit here : Hoja informativa 12.

All those documents that come from foreign countries that are not signatories of the Hague Convention, must be legalized firstly by the official authority that has issued it, then by the corresponding Ministry of your home country ( normally the Ministry of Home Affairs or Justice, to attest the officer´s signature ) and then Spanish embassy must also attest it together with its translation into Spanish. For those official documents, attestation by the Ministry of Foregn Affairs in Madrid is also required.

Should you need more detailed information about your case, please feel free to send us an email.

REgards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default information

hei i need o collect some information i am from Pakistan but living in spain right now i wanted to get married here
    i have been in to civil office they require me some documents like
    birth certificate
    unmarried certificate
    padronmento & passport copy
    so i wanted to ask all these papers have to be H.E.C office this is Foreigner office or it have to be attested from Spanish embassy from Islamabad to ..

Hello,

The legalization of the documentation follos various steps:

1. Legalization by the official entity in your home country ; Ministry of Justice, Foreign Affairs, etc

2. Legalization by the Spanish Embassy in Islamabad

3. Legalization by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain.

For more detailed information, please click here to read Informative Sheet 98 about the legalization and Translation of Foreign documentation instructions, published by the Spanish Ministry of Public Administrations.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile