Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Reminder2 Regrouping family only for 02 children required salary amount?(no wife)

Unregistered

Exclamation Reminder2 Regrouping family only for 02 children required salary amount?(no wife)

Hello,

As mentioned in my previous post, the minimum amount you have to show are 800 € if only regouping one relative and additional 266 € for extra dependent. I calculate the family lot will be of 3, that is, yourself and two children, so at least 1330 € per month must be proved. If your payslip is for 1400 Euros a month, you won´t have any problems.

Shoild you wish that we assist in your particualr case please feel free to contact me directly by email, that you can find if you click on my profile.

Regards,
    Hello

Thanks for providing exact information to foreignrs.
    I have 04 children 01 wife in my country, But I want to apply only for 02 children. Their age is near 18 years. So pls guide me only FOR 02 CHILDREN no other one(no wife no remaining 02 small)

1. how much amount of salary is suitable.
    2. how much salary slips i have to submit at applying time.

Your previous answers confused me in one answer u are saying for 1066, in 2nd answer you are saying for 1330.
    so pls clear this confusion.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

As mentioned in my previous post, the minimum amount you have to show are 800 € if only regouping one relative and additional 266 € for extra dependent. I calculate the family lot will be of 3, that is, yourself and two children, so at least 1330 € per month must be proved. If your payslip is for 1400 Euros a month, you won´t have any problems.

Shoild you wish that we assist in your particualr case please feel free to contact me directly by email, that you can find if you click on my profile.

Regards,
    Hello

Thanks for providing exact information to foreignrs.
    I have 04 children 01 wife in my country, But I want to apply only for 02 children. Their age is near 18 years. So pls guide me only FOR 02 CHILDREN no other one(no wife no remaining 02 small)

1. how much amount of salary is suitable.
    2. how much salary slips i have to submit at applying time.

Your previous answers confused me in one answer u are saying for 1066, in 2nd answer you are saying for 1330.
    so pls clear this confusion.
    Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for posting your enquiry.

The post you quote is related to the Family reunion authorization application and not the Non Lucrative Residence permit. You may have been confused as the financial requirements are different.

If you are going to apply separate from your wife and other younger children, the Spanish consular office may have issues, as families with under aged children are supposed to be applying together, that is, the family unit applies together. Otherwise, the Immigration authorities will not rely on our capacity to keep the residency requirement; 185 days per year in Spain. If half your family lives in another country, they won´t find it coherent that you live in a different country unless you are divorced. They may even suspect your real residency intentions are only related to having your children study in Spain avoiding the student visa application permit.

Be aware that the Spanish consular offices can be very discretional when resolving a Non Lucrative Residence Permit, so if the officer believes there are evidences to deny the permit as they do not trust your real residency intentions, they are in their full right to reject the application. Filing an application where the whole family is not included, is not recommended.

In reply to the regular income requirement, current Law indicates that the minimum income to be able to apply for this kind of permit is the 400% of the IPREM ( Public Indicator of Income for Multiple Effects ) that for the year 2013 is 2.130 Euros per month. This amount must be increased in 533 Euros ( 100% IPREM ) per dependent on the main applicant, per month. Even if this is what has been officially established per Law, we recommend you to show proof of the maximum possible annual and monthly income: At least €26,000 per annum (approx.), and additional earnings of at least €6,500 per annum per additional applicant (spouse and/or children under 18 years old).

The basic matter is that you are able to prove you can live in Spain without the need to work as your income sources from an economic activity taking place abroad that will produce at least 3.196 Euros every month. This activity must be based on a self-employed activity of from rental or investment income, not from a salaried position.

If you wish that we study your case in details, do not hesitate to send us an email.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile