Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: attestation soltero certificate

Unregistered

Default attestation soltero certificate

hello
    i am shair , last time i had asked something, now i want to ask , that ihave submitted my documents for residancy comunitario, i got pareja de hecho , now the people of ministery say that bring your unmarried certificate from your country and as well your girlfriend she is from italy . i want to ask that should i attest this certificate from spain embassy in my country pakistan or its enough that attestation of foreign affairs of my country pakistan ,and then in madrid extranjeria. ? and same question about my girlfriend s cetificate from itly .

Hello Shair,

The procedure to legalize an official certificate for its validity in Spain entails various steps:

1. Legalization bythe corresponding authority in your home country ( Ministry of Justice and Foreign Affairs, normally ).
    3. Attestation by the Spanish embassy in your home country.
    3. Attestation by Ministry of foreign affairs in Madrid.
    4. Sworn translation of the whole attested document.

For documents issued by EU countries, it works differently, so in your girlfriend´s case she would have to Apostille her marital status certificate and then translate it by a sworn translator. You can read the exact procedure in the informative letter No 108, that you can download from the Ministry of Public Administration´s website.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default hello

in pakistan the spinsh embassy not attest the unmarried certificate........so what we need to do now