Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Spanish Citizenship or Residance Permit for child born in Spain

Hello Khuram

As you are over 21 and not dependent in your father for health reasons, ( correct me if I am wrong ), you cannot apply for a residence card as the relative of an EU citizen. Family Settlement option is not viable either unless your father is originally Spanish. If he got his Spanish Nationality based on long term residency, the Family settlement residence permit is not possible in your case. You should then seek residency regardless the fact your father is now a Spanish National.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default mam tkx for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Khuram

As you are over 21 and not dependent in your father for health reasons, ( correct me if I am wrong ), you cannot apply for a residence card as the relative of an EU citizen. Family Settlement option is not viable either unless your father is originally Spanish. If he got his Spanish Nationality based on long term residency, the Family settlement residence permit is not possible in your case. You should then seek residency regardless the fact your father is now a Spanish National.

Regards,
    my father was apply my resident in 2007 and that time i was under 18 but infortunatly i got rejected in pakistan my paper is passed here in spain i hav finger later now m coming spain with my family on visit visa its mean i just apply just arraigo after 3years? other wisse i dnt hav any optition?

Maxi

Lightbulb Inquires

Quick questions (1) My friend,his girlfriend is also pregnant and her residents permit is 5years without European union. ( she is not Spanish, but Ghanaian and does not have spanish passport which means she is not Spanish citizen just a resident holder) can that help him get a resident permit too if they have the baby?

(2) My girlfriend has 5years Spanish residents which is European union, but she is just a resident permit holder (not yet a citizen of Spain. But we both Ghanaians ) And she is pregnant like I said in the first mail. Can that help me get a resident permit?

Hi Patricia,
    My name is vasu, right now I'm in poland on temporary residence status and my wife is in Spain on students visa. My question is if we plan a pregnancy here in Spain do we get a Spanish nationality along with our child.
    Your reply would be much appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    Vasu

+ Reply to Thread