I have got permanent residence card (Tarjeta de Residencia de LARGA DURACION) in Spain on the basis of my family ties. ( Familiar Regupurante) . But i am planning to move to BELGIUM because of some issues . My question is

Can i change this residence permit into Belgian one ?? I know that i can convert it into Tarjeta De Residencia CE ,which will allow me to work there .
But in case, if i completely want to transfer/convert it into Belgian residence permit , then is it possible ???

Thank YOu