Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: arraigo laboral

Unregistered

Default arraigo laboral

dear i want to know what documents requeired for arraigo laboral plz tell me if any body know

Arraigo Laboral is reflected in Article 124.1 del Reglamento de La Ley de ExtranjerÃ*a (Real Decreto 557/2011)

Summarising the main points:

1. You will need to demonstrate a continuous and uninterrupted stay in Spain during a minimum of two years.
    2. You will need to have clean police records in Spain, your country of origin, or any other countries where you would have resided during the five last years.
    3. You will need to prove a labour relationship with the same company of at least six months. To the effects of crediting this labour relationship you will need to present a judicial resolution confirming this relationship or an administrative resolution confirming an infringement proceeding by a work inspection.
    4. Certificado de empadronamiento.

As in every immigration case we always recommend the assistance of an immigration expert as every case varies enormously and depending on this it might be advisable to take a route or another. As always, we would be delighted to assist you with any further enquiry you may have. For any further queries please feel free to contact me at marta at lawbird.com.
    Last edited by Marta; 03-30-2012 at 12:05 PM.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

thank you dear for reply me social scurity department has send me inspetion report and acta de inspeccio
    i m in spain less than 2 year (one year and 6 month) is am i alligible for arraigo laboral and what other documents are required for arraigo laboral
    i can mail you the documnets

Hello,

Unfortunately it is a must that you can demonstrate at least two years of illegal residence in Spain.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile