I am an Indian national living in the UK with my Spanish partner. We have decided to get married in September and contacted the consulate. They have asked for a few papers but its not explicitly clear where to get them from.

The two documents I am not sure about are:

Certificate of No-Impediment (single)
Certificate of Residency


Do you know how and from where I can get this certificate?

Once all my documents are ready do I need to submit to the consulate or the municipal in Spain where I am getting married?

I have contacted the Indian embassy in UK and they are unhelpful like all the embassies in the world!

Are there any services you provide as I am looking for someone who can help me with marriage and then living in Spain as I moving to Gibraltar from UK (which makes it more complicated).

Many Thanks, I will appreciate your help.

P.S. Also sent via email