Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Married to a Spanish national outside Spain

  1. #11


    Hello Kaii

    If you decide to move to Spain with your husband, you will be able to apply for the residence card as the relative of an EU citizen. Click here to learn more about the process and feel free to email us to discuss your particular case. We will be very happy to help you.

    Patricia Martin
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

  2. #12



    Congratulations to the newlyweds.

    In order to have the residence permit you need a number of factors to take into account, the procedure alone can be complex, which is why they suggest that you are an immigration specialist to get them the papers for residency in Spain.

    We can help in the whole process.

    Carbray International Law Firm in Spain - Lawyers in Spain

+ Reply to Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts