Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: How to Appeal Refused Spanish Tourist Visa

Hybrid View

Post How to Appeal Refused Spanish Tourist Visa

Holla
    I'm from Sri Lanka and i applied for Spain tourist visa from french embassy in sri lanka coz we dont have a spain embassy in here...from french embassy they refused my visa becouse of these reasons

these are the reasons they gave to me
    1. you dont have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence,for the duration of the intended stay or for the return to the country of origin or residence,or for the transit to a third country in to which your certain to be admitted,or your not in a position to acquire such means lawfully.

2. Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Can you please let me know how to appeal for this and do i have to go to Spain embassy in new Delhi,India to appeal for this

if i get a sponsor letter from Spain do you think its enough for them to give me tourist visa
    Last edited by shiyam; 09-07-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Unregistered

Default no appeal

better to re-apply again instead of appealing, apply directly to spanish embassy, bcoz your country of destination is spain not france.

Unregistered

Default visa refusal

i applied from london but my visa has been refused with number 8 which states thev information submitted regarding bthe justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable. what does this mean and what can i do? we were invited by a freind who got the invitation from the police in spain

Hello

Spanish embassies are quite discretionary in this regard and are allowed to apply their own criteria for the Visa applications. They have possibly made an interview and for any reason were not convinced your real intentions are based on a short visit. Unfortunately, short visa appeals are very difficult to succeed unless there are clear evidences of irregular application of the Law.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile