Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About Spanish dependent visa

Unregistered

Default About Spanish dependent visa

Hi Martha, I am a non-european currently in the UK but relocating to Spain soon. I have a job offer and also my visa is due to arrive in a week. My question is Can I invite my spouse (she is in India) after relocating to Spain and also please let me know the procedure to apply for her visa. Thank you very much.

Unregistered

Default Letter of Invitation

Dear Marta,
    Could you please tell me, after how long can I give a letter of invitation for 'family regrouping' for my wife (non-european). By the way I'm in the UK now, but relocating to spain soon. Thank you very much.

Hello,

In order to answer your question accurately I need to know the type of residence permit you have requested. Please let me know.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Dear Marta

Thanks for replying. I have applied for 'Spanish national visa' and expecting soon in this week.

Hi,

I am sorry to say that there is no such thing as a 'Spanish national visa'. Have you been given any other name? What is this visa based on? Is it a salaried work and residence permit? Please get back to me as soon as posible as this sounds like a scam.
    Marta Flores
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default Residence visa

Hi Marta

I reside in Manchester, UK and completed the same form given by Spanish consulate here. It is called 'Application for National Visa'. It is a residence permit. Job is salaried and in collaboration with University of Oviedo and Arcelor Mittal in Spain. I have submitted all the documents on May 12th. I was also told that since the Manchester consulate is closing down soon, they have sent my application to Edinburgh consulate in Scotland. I got a call from consulate that I should be receiving visa shortly.

Hello,

If it is the Spanish Consulate you have been dealing with directly, then obviously this is no scam. However it is a very strange name for a visa. It doesn't identify the sort of permit it is and I am not at all familiar with it... This is strange. I would be most grateful if you could send me an e-mail to the Lawbird website once you have been granted it so that I can have a look at it and also reply to your enquiry. Thank you.
    Marta Flores
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default Inmigation

Dear Martha,

I'm spanish and i would like go back to Spain with my girlfriend, but she's colombian, I dont know what kind of procedure we need to follow, or what kind of visa are we allow to get for her since we have living together in the UK for about 6 months.

Thanks for ur help.

Hello,

Please note that unless you are married or registered in a common-law relationship you won't have any influence on the type of permit which your girlfriend is granted. With regards to the type of visa she requests this will depend on what her plans are. If she is coming to Spain for a short stay then she can request a tourist visa, or if she is planning to study in Spain, then a student visa, etc.
    Marta Flores
    Check My Profile

Moudgal

Default dependent visa information

Dear Marta

I have started this thread asking to give more information about regrouping with spouse. I am currently in Spain, want to bring my partner here (she is in India now). I have six months visa to work and reside at the moment, but likely to extend after it. I have also sent my scanned visa copy to lawbird email id, as of now I didn't get any reply. Could you please give me more information on this. thank you very much.