Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia

Hi Marta Flores.

I am Hardik Patel. I have recently came to Spain and I am living here on illegal base. I have one question which makes me so confused. If you can give me advice on that i will be really thankfull to you.
    I have read all forums and websites there is 2 types of "Permisode Residencia". 1. Arriago Social and 2. Arriago Laboral. In Arriago Laboral it says when you stayed permemamtly in Spain for 2 years and you have worked atleast 6 months than you can apply for the Resident Permit. With Police Criminal report and Work Inspection report. My question is when someone stays on illegal base how he can get letter from work inspection that shows he have worked for 6 month to 1 year in 2 years. That means do i need to work with contract or do i need to work legally with paying Tax and social contributions?

Please give me feedback.

I hope i will get good advice on this.

Thanking You.

Kind Regards,
    Hardik Patel.
    Last edited by hardikmiru; 02-19-2017 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Mistakes

Hello Hardik

These are the requirements for the residence permit application based on Work settlement ( Arraigo Laboral ):

- To be a non EU citizen and not related to a EU citizen that resides in Spain.
    - To have a clean criminal record certificate.
    - Not to have an entry prohibition in Spain and not be listed as an individual that has been refused entry in other countries that have an agreement with Spain and that regard.
    - Not to be committed to a non-return period of time in Spain due to voluntary return to home country, if applicable.
    - To have remained in Spain, on a continuous basis, for a minimum period of time of two years. In order to be considered a continued stay, an absence of 90 days within the last two years will be considered an interrupted stay.
    - A provable work relationship of no less than 6 months. To prove this, these are the documents accepted by the Immigration office:

- Court order or Conciliation settlement agreement recognizing it on the ongoing court case.
    - Administrative Resolution confirming the Infraction record issued by the Work and Social Security Inspection body proving it.

As you can see from the above, for you to be eligible for this type of permit application, you must have been working at least for months and have a court case in process for irregular work situation; that is that your work place must have undergone a work inspection and you employer been fined for hiring a worker in an irregular situation.

You can´t work legally without a work permit. This type of permit is aimed to offer a solution to those individuals that have been fined for working in an irregular basis but have already been in Spain for 2 years.

I trust I have been able to answer your questions.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Default Hi Hardik Patel,

My name is Amit 55 years old from Mehasana District of Gujarat State, India. I am planning to come to SPAIN. As you know it is very difficult to get a VISa of SPAIN. Can you help me? Do you have any Contact. I am well educated person in English Medium and also completed TOFEL examination. How is job oopportunity in SPAIN ? I am alone, can you suggest where I can stay in SPAIN in budge after arrival in SPAIN. Please write to me.

Thank you

AMIT.
    Gujarat, India

Unregistered

Default is it must to renew your Empadronamientoafter two years

Quote Originally Posted by Marta View Post
    Hi Jerry,

If you are able to prove that you have lived in Spain for more than three years, you can request a type of permit called: “Permiso de Residencia por Arraigo Social”. Amongst many other requirements, you will need to have clean police records in Spain and in your home country, and have a job offer with a minimum duration period of one year. For more information on this permit please feel free to PM me.
    if i dont have a resident card is it a must to renew my registration at city hall or i can go there after three years to get a confirmation,
    alot of my colleagues say i have to renew my Empadronamiento but i i did not understand why though as i still live in that same house and i am assured about that.

Hi,

You need to renew the empadronamiento every two years if you are in an irregular situation, and apply for settlement ( Arraigo Social ) after 3 years of continued stay in Spain. Once you are a resident you don´t have to renew the empadronamiento so often any more.

Regards

Patricia
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default Must I remain in Spain for 3 years without being able to visit my family

My friend will be resident in Spain for 3 years to gain the working permit discussed for people working illegally. Must she remain in Spain continuously for 3 years or is she able to leave the country for a two week visit to see family in her home country. She will still maintain the property that she resides in .

I have read most of this thread and understand a lot about what has been said but would greatly appreciate any help in answering this because she is worried about a family member.

David

Hello David

A continued stay must be proved to be able to apply for that type of permit, which means the person has established Spain as her residence country. They can be out of Spain for no more than 120 days within the three years period. Temporary absences for holidays are allowed.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello David

A continued stay must be proved to be able to apply for that type of permit, which means the person has established Spain as her residence country. They can be out of Spain for no more than 120 days within the three years period. Temporary absences for holidays are allowed.

Regards,
    That is great to know I will explain this to my friend :-))

Default Living in 5 years in spain but still don’t have papers. Help me

Hi, I would like to ask and to know regarding my papers in Spain. I am immigrant but 5 years ago my employer apply me for a work in Estepona last 2014 but unfortunately they went back to belgium so i left with nothing. But i have same papers here from Ayuntamiento de Estepona, ministerio de trabajo y asuntos sociales, Ministerio de Empleo Y Seguridad social, and Misterio del interior Dirección General de la Polic*a Cuerpo nacional de policia. I still have these papers. I’d like to ask if there’s any chance you can help me to get legalised and get a residence permit? I hope to hear from you soon, feel free to contact or call me and i hope that you will help me with these and i am willing to cooperate. Thank you!