Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia

Hybrid View

Unhappy I'm illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia

I'm jerry i live in spain(valencia) am from nigeria i have been living in spain for about 5years now, Am illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia?

Hi Jerry,

If you are able to prove that you have lived in Spain for more than three years, you can request a type of permit called: “Permiso de Residencia por Arraigo Social”. Amongst many other requirements, you will need to have clean police records in Spain and in your home country, and have a job offer with a minimum duration period of one year. For more information on this permit please feel free to PM me.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

hello once again, i have a prof that i have lived here in spain for like 3years and half, and its called PADRONALMENTO, and a police report from my country and a contract of work for like one year, its that ok for me to put it for permiso de residencias?

Default Hello

hello good morning!! i have my police report from my country and am clean from police here in spain, and i have my PADRONALMENTO for three(3) years now. And contract of a job for one year its that ok for me to put in for PERMISO DE RESIDENCIA? or do the need any other thing? Thanks!!!

Hi Jerry,

Apart from the requirements already mentioned, there are many more which I am unable to list and explain in a post. In order to prepare a solid application I recommend, once more, to contact and engage the services of a local immigration lawyer.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

At the moment, I am legal, and got a 5-year card after got married with my girl friend. But if she divorces me, which she said, then I would be illegal, right? Please note that I had been married for only 4 months now. I got married in February 2015, and just got a 5-year card one month ago, but now she says she will divorce me. In that case, what will be my status?

Hello

As soon as the divorce has been formalized you will no longer have the right to be considered a resident under regimen comunitario; you have the obligation to notify the divorce. If you do not divorce, your card is still valid.

You can only shift to regimen general if you have complete 3 years of marriage, being one of those years a legal resident in Spain.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello

As soon as the divorce has been formalized you will no longer have the right to be considered a resident under regimen comunitario; you have the obligation to notify the divorce. If you do not divorce, your card is still valid.

You can only shift to regimen general if you have complete 3 years of marriage, being one of those years a legal resident in Spain.

Regards,
    Thanks Patricia,

One last question. After 3 years of marriage, I can shift to regimen general. So my question is: how long is the regimen general card? Is it also for 5 years? Do I need to have a job to renew the regimen general card?

Unregistered

Default 7106

Patricia, Kindly reply to my last question:

After 3 years of marriage, I can shift to regimen general. So my question is: how long is the regimen general card? Is it also for 5 years? Do I need to have a job to renew the regimen general card?

Thanks!

Hi Marta Flores.

I am Hardik Patel. I have recently came to Spain and I am living here on illegal base. I have one question which makes me so confused. If you can give me advice on that i will be really thankfull to you.
    I have read all forums and websites there is 2 types of "Permisode Residencia". 1. Arriago Social and 2. Arriago Laboral. In Arriago Laboral it says when you stayed permemamtly in Spain for 2 years and you have worked atleast 6 months than you can apply for the Resident Permit. With Police Criminal report and Work Inspection report. My question is when someone stays on illegal base how he can get letter from work inspection that shows he have worked for 6 month to 1 year in 2 years. That means do i need to work with contract or do i need to work legally with paying Tax and social contributions?

Please give me feedback.

I hope i will get good advice on this.

Thanking You.

Kind Regards,
    Hardik Patel.
    Last edited by hardikmiru; 02-19-2017 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Mistakes