Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Hi
    I just received a letter from MB Martin Abogados Y Socios from Barcelona, but ironically posted from Portugal. I checked the address on google maps, looks like a public park, damn and they said I had six million five hundred thousand to pick up. Looks like it back to rice and bread for dinner : )

Unregistered

Default Martinez Associates & Advocates

I have recieved a mail by post from Barrister Alfred Martines of Martinez Associates & Advocates law firm offering me a 50/50 split of $8.5M from a deceased person with a last name same as mine. The firm also has a site on internet.
    The info of the firm is:

Martinez Associates & Advocates
    Barrister: Alfred Martines
    Tel: +34 632 154 727
    Fax: +34 911 820 345
    Email: info@martinezassociates.com

His "contact" is alfredmartines1@gmail.com and +34 698 401 173

Good luck

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have recieved a mail by post from Barrister Alfred Martines of Martinez Associates & Advocates law firm offering me a 50/50 split of $8.5M from a deceased person with a last name same as mine. The firm also has a site on internet.
    The info of the firm is:

Martinez Associates & Advocates
    Barrister: Alfred Martines
    Tel: +34 632 154 727
    Fax: +34 911 820 345
    Email: info@martinezassociates.com

His "contact" is alfredmartines1@gmail.com and +34 698 401 173

Good luck
    Same letter I get to Slovakia.

Unregistered

Default Please add Richard Mike Then of Bravo Del Diego Abogados

[QUOTE=Unregistered;9418]Hi there,

I just received a letter in the mail from a Richard Mike Then.of the above company. he wants 50% + 10% for the estate of Denniz Reddick

conatct numbers
    Fax +34961130969
    Phone +34634006033

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have been contacted by a firm calling themselves S&B Associates.They have asked for over 300Euros to fund our part of an action in a Spanish court against codefendents Holiday Opportunities and Timenet.Is this a scam?
    Definitely a scam. A M Bratley (the B in S&B Associates) is also listed with Brashar Litigation Services who are operating the same scam in regard to Timelinx and Incentive Leisure.

Unregistered

Default new scam?

Just received a letter from Aspey Grezil from Erik & Associates Law Firm at Avd Juan Cierva 88, Madrid offering 50% shares in the estate of someone who shares our surname. Is this a scam?

Unregistered

Default Add Aantiago Alberto and Assoc to list of bogus firms

[QUOTE=Lawbird Lawyer;5472]List of Bogus Spanish Law Firms

Thank you for your information on this scam. I have just got such a letter and while I woudl never have sent money or bank details, it was quite a convincing letter!
    The firm called itself San Alberto and Associates and the "barrister" in question is a Mr Santiago Alberto, based in Madrid

Unregistered

Angry RE san alberto and associate

Hi I am in Australia and I have just received a letter in the mail from Barrister Santiago Alberto also. They are stupid enough to say this matter is 'utterly confidential and top secret'. I think they need to read up on their legal jargon as that gives it away to me.

Unregistered

Today i got a letter in the post from femandes canos amando and associates.They give their numbers as 34672845635 and fax 34911881303 and fax 34911820 142. The letter is said to be written by Barrister Fernandes Carlos Armando.
    It is addressed to me in person and is an inheritance letter for a 'relative' with the same surname.
    The letter is marked confidential, is written with poor grammar and asks for me to depsosit half of the seven million five hundred thousand euros that i have been left into my account (the other half goes to him) and allocate ten per cent to charity. I am in Armidale NSW
    Jane

Unregistered

Default Smart Australian

I have today the 20/9/11 here in Australia recieved a letter from Santa Alberto and Associates re madrid spain about a inheritence from a relative that I know doesn't exist plus after giving the 10% of inheritence to charity this idiot is saying that I and he share the said other 90% the scam artists are getting so bad, I wasn't taken in I hope no one else is as these people stop at nothing to rob you just thought I would post this to help others be aware.

thanks