Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Spam

MADRID LAW & CONSULTANTS.
    C/ Ruis Jimenez,6-1o C,28015 Madrid Spain
    Tel:+34 672 921 903 833
    Email:madridlaw@consultant.com.or
    This is their address.
    In the letter they send me they tell me that a person who had the same last name like mines have died and because they cant find any related with him,they want to present me as the inheritor so we can take the amount of 6.800.000,00 euros from the bank and share them.
    Very clever.....
    The name they used was Pedro Perez Esq.

Unregistered

Default Edific Crane & Asociados Abogados - Mr. Rodrigo Gonzalez (Esq.)

Just received a letter claiming I am the sole beneficiary for $10.8M inheritance deposited in diplomatic box. I am worried where these scammers get their info???

This is their info (or not):
    Edific Crane & Asociados Abogados, Calle San Jose Zurbano 52, 28100 Madrid
    Tele: 0034-634-162-839
    Fax: 0034-917-692-729
    24 hours direct: 0034-634-162-839
    e-mail: RodrigoGonzaleze@gmx.com or rodrigogonzaleze2@ozu.es
    Should I contact the police and give them the letter?
    Very creepy
    Oh, envelope was stamped in Correos Cta Valencia

Unregistered

Default "Bar Fran Morales Preciado Law Firm S.A" - Next of kin scam

Here is one more bogus spanish law firm:

Bar Fran Morales Preciado Law Firm S.A. aka Preciado & Associates
    Calle Campezo 1 28022 Madrid Spain
    tel: 0034 911 017 859
    fax: 34 917 692 829
    email: info@bfmplaw.com, bmfplaw@consultant.com

Sole Director: Fran Morales Preciado
    Associates: Anna Maria Cespo Coll, Phil James

They mail letters from Portogul (?) which are read as:

Dear ----

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being consfiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this fund valued Five Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Euros deposited by my client before her death.
    The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to the deceased has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account... et cetera.

Unregistered

Default Yet Another Scam from Spain

I live in Canada and I have just received a letter, (July 5, 2011) from a Luis Camacho. (Esq.) who claims that he is a lawyer with the Edific Crane & Asociados in Madrid Spain. He claims that I can be the sole reciepient of a cash estate worth 9.8 million US dollars from a person with the same last name as myself. This poor lost relative and his entire family were killed in an auto accident in DEC. 2004 on the Madrid Expressway...how unfortunate. He tells me that if I follow his instructions as he has "worked out all of the modalities to complete the operation effectively. He will do all of this for me for a mere 50% of the final take, such a gererous fellow...really.To everybody out ther this is another obvious scam from our "legal" friends in Spain. Be aware and dont bite at this lure.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Please add another scammer to your list

Hi there,

I just received a letter in the mail (Posted from France), from a William Albanese Esq, Attorneys, HARCOURT LLP. and is asking for further details for a 7.5 Million EUR inheritance and that he wants 10% of the inheritance given to charity and split the remaining between myself and him.

Obviously dodgy, just want people to be aware. Joe V. Perth, West Australia.

Unregistered

Default Another Scam

I live in Canada and just got a letter from Jose Luis Armenteros (Abogados) saying that a person in Spain with the same last name as me passed away and has no heirs. He wants to "present me to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary of his late clients fund" and we'll share 10,500,000.00 50/50. The envelope had a spanish stamp and the "legal" document inside was a VERY poor computer generated letter.

EVERYONE BEWARE!

Unregistered

"I live in Canada and just got a letter from Jose Luis Armenteros (Abogados) saying that a person in Spain with the same last name as me passed away and has no heirs. He wants to "present me to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary of his late clients fund" and we'll share 10,500,000.00 50/50. The envelope had a spanish stamp and the "legal" document inside was a VERY poor computer generated letter."

Also, living in Canada, received on 22.07.2011 the same kind of letter from the same sender - Jose Luis Armanderos-Abogados. The same scam - 10,500,000.00 - 50/50...

EVERYONE BEWARE!

who IS THIS PERSON

Thumbs down Jose luis armentoeros

i live in australia an also recived the jose luis armentoeros scam letter be carefull an dont give them any details
    THIS IS WHAT I GOT
    Certificate of Death
    This is to certify that the following particulars of Death have been
    Recorded in the Office of the District Registrar of Births,
    Deaths and Marriages at……………N/A……… E.S…………………………
    Name of Deceased…………Bruno Hellmann ...……………………………
    Date of Death…………14/10/2004……Sex.Male ………………………….
    Place of Death…………Madrid Spain…………………………............... ........
    Date of Birth……2/27/1942/…….Age…62……………………........... ...........
    Place of Birth……USA …………………………………………†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
    Residence Antonio Fleta, 1, 50010 Zaragoza…………………….................. ...
    Occupation...Article of Trade……………………………………… ………….
    Name of wife…N/A…………………………………………⠀¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
    Number of Children…N/A…………………………………………⠀¦â€¦â€¦..
    Name of Father… Jacob Hellmann.……................................... .....................
    Maiden Name of Mother…Magdalena Hellmann …………………………..
    Cause of Death…… Auto Accident …………..……………………………...
    Doctor in attendance at Death……Joyce C .Fanagolo……………...................
    Name of Under Taken……Jose Luis Armenteros Montiel (Abogados)……
    Marginal Notarios:-
    Given under my hand at ……V.A.T......
    E.S., this…14
    th
    day of 10/ 2004

…………………………………………
    District Registrar, Births, Deaths, and Marriages

meijimack@yahoo.com.au

Default Duran Cortes Abogados

I received an inheritance letter from a Spanish firm of lawyers - the barrister is Gerardo Vallejo - who offered me a
    50/50 deal on personal treasure held in trust in Spain in the amount of $10.800.000 - on the basis that the deceased shared my surname and all efforts to locate a real next of kin had been exhausted. The deceased and his nuclear family were said to have been killed in the tsunami of December 2004.
    I did find a website for this supposed firm of solicitors but must pass on their extraordinarily generous - and illegal - offer to share in the unclaimed booty.
    Duran Cortes Abogados Avinguda Diagonal, 403
    08008 BARCELONA ESPANA

Hello there, just received with mail the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MADRID LAW & CONSULTANTS.
    C/ Ruis Jimenez,6-1o C,28015 Madrid Spain
    Tel:+34 672 921 903 833
    Email:madridlaw@consultant.com.or
    This is their address.
    In the letter they send me they tell me that a person who had the same last name like mines have died and because they cant find any related with him,they want to present me as the inheritor so we can take the amount of 6.800.000,00 euros from the bank and share them.
    Very clever.....
    The name they used was Pedro Perez Esq.