Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

I received one such letter last august from 'Jordi Gomez', supposedly the principal assurance manager for the industrial and commercial bank of Spain [La Caixa]. He told me that someone bearing my surname had died and had left unclaimed funds. This Jordi Gomez proposed that we split the money. All had to be done in utter confidence and I was only given an email address to reply. I live in Ireland, thought of emailing back to say I had no connexion to this deceased person, but suspecting a scam, I did not even email back. Glad I did not, that would have given him one more element about me, the scammer probably got my name and postal address on the net.

Unregistered

Default Same scam

I just received that letter wiith my surname:

"REF: TORR-3995/EUR/HO

DATE: 30 January 2020

Mr. Natalio Munos Aguilar

Office Email: nma@saluxconsulting.com

Private Email: nmunosaguilar@gmail.com

Direct line: +34 602 035-213

Tel/Fax: +34 960 133-055

Dear ..........,

I am Mr. Natalio Munos Aguilar, an Attorney/Auditor, working with Salux Consulting Abogados in Spain. I got your detailed contact information while searching for and possible relative to my late client Mr. David Kyosev; The late Mr. David Kyosev, was a business magnate who was living in Spain prior to a tragedy that took his life and that of his immediate family.

However, prior to his death he made a mutual capital deposit worth the sum of (17,500,000.00 USD) Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, with a security and capital company in Spain. Consequently being the attorney to the deceased, the security company has requested I present the heir/heiress forward to receive the capital deposit; otherwise, the aforementioned deposit will be reverted by the Bureau of Government Treasury.

Thus, I diligently embarked on an extensive research for a possible relative to my late client which proved abortive. However, owing to my knowledge of the deposit been liquidated and made un-serviceable in accordance with existing capital deposit laws in the Kingdom of Spain, I proceeded to execute a pervasive research where I got your detailed contact information.

In view of the above, my proposition is seeking your collaboration to be the benefactor of the aforementioned capital deposit. Though, I acknowledge you may not be anyway related to my late client, but taking into account that you both have a common surname and you are a foreigner, this are positive factor as it can be considered a common genealogy. I can assure you that we stand a great possibility if you follow my instructions owing to the fact that I am not just an Attorney to the deceased and family, but was also present during registry of the deposit affording me the advantage to have necessary facts covering this deposit which would facilitate the release process.

However If you are interested, do contact me either via email, fax or telephone for further discussions. Lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep this proposal in utmost confidentiality pending our discussion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Natalio Munos Aguilar"

It looks like they try out again. And the website is real also.

Unregistered

Default another scam e mail

Dear Mr. .....................,

It's imperative to revert back to you regarding the actual situation behind my research and demanding your confidential interest in the matter described here-under for a reputable partnership, I'm satisfied having technically interviewed you and to ensure the intents of this opportunity falls in-line, I've been representing this case over the years past, and I'm sure only with absolute transparency and under a concrete agreement within us we could carry out a fairly legal transaction. Emphatically I have got the ultimatum from a Bank here in Spain of a shutdown account of late Mr. Marcell Eronald ....................., legally administered as a custodian before his accidental death. I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your names similarities has richly concluded a 100% possibility of you a potential entity to carry out an acquisition of the financial assets under my legal influence.

I'm compelled to act in this case, because ever since I was contacted by the bank that his left investment, approximately "Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" before his death in 2009, I've been maintaining a closer administrative relationship as legal custodian of my deceased client until the recent acquisition frame notification, stating the bank policy can’t condole the dormant account condition anymore, rather the account will be repatriated (Lack of supersede) and ceased finally. Under the ultimatum, as all efforts to locate rightful relative which gives to no avail, I thought to search for someone with the same last names, competent enough to be placed in the position of next of kin to claim this fund, as my professional ethic allows me in this case.

I needed someone to entrust, and capable of such financial transactions. Lucky enough you are one from the contacted persons and my instinct tells positively to entrust your partnership. For the fact, you bear the surnames [..............] it's guaranteed that I can present you as next of kin (beneficiary) since there was no written WILL made. All I am asking of you is to accept the acquisition preparation on your name, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the Administration Of Estates and prepare and administer Powers Of Attorney so that you can receive the funds. NOTE; If this is not done now, the Bank will consider releasing the funds to Government account as UNCLAIMED FUND, as they did note on the last message, so to avoid that let us quickly take advantage of this golden opportunity since my position allows me to present you as next of kin to the legal claims which I can assure you a 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. Be assured I have made profound research on the Spanish Probate system and I can guarantee you based on my expertise. This is one-lifetime opportunity and still, I do request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS]. Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Best Regards
    Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez |
    Legal Consultant | Hispanic Law Chambers
    Expert | Estate Planning, Bankruptcy,
    Intellectual Property, Corporate,
    Immigration/Employment & Criminal

Unregistered

I also got such a Mail. Be careful

Dear Mr. ........,

Can I entrust your competence? actually, this is very imperative that I have to revert back to you on the actual situation behind my research, basically to seek your interest and foster credibility towards a reputable partnership. I'm satisfied having technically interviewed you as to ensure the intents of this opportunity align accurately, and I can assure you that with absolute transparency and under a concrete agreement we could eventually carry out a fairly legal transaction.

Emphatically, I've been representing this case over the years past, of which I have received from the Bank the "ultimatum of acquisition" which influences my legal representation over a Financial Asset belonging to late Mr. ................., I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your name similarities, richly concluded a 100% possibility of you being a potential entity to administer the claim.

Given the fact that you bear the surnames [..............], and since there was no written WILL made, it gives an absolute guarantee to proceed with the acquisition legally, thus I wish to represent you as Next of kin to claim the fund approximately "Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" in a Bank here in Spain.

I'm humbling asking for your acceptance in order to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds and I can assure you the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. And be very assured I have profound knowledge regarding the Spanish Probate system as it's equally based on my legal professionalism and expertise.

Considering this case one in a lifetime opportunity still, I would request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and as the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS].

Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions. Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation

Best Regards
    Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez |
    Immigration/Employment & Criminal

Only Call Time between 6:30pm / 8:00pm Spanish Time

Mobile : +34 632 228 712
    Web : www.hispanic-chambers.com
    E-mail : g_isabella@hispanic-chambers.com
    isabella_gomez_hispanic@outlook.es (Personal)
    Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

Unregistered

Default Banestos Forex bank

Have received a similar letter but what do they really want? I've replied to their email and we chatted back and forth but they haven't asked for some money or anything, just dare of birth, marital status, occupation and phone number.

So what are they really after?

Unregistered

Cool Questionable Inheritance from Spain

I was contacted by a Leonardo Ramiero Ponzcok from Spain, claiming I was/am the sole inheritor of 7.5 million francs.
    Sent were his legal credentials, application for release of the deceased deposit account,information regarding deposit information, number, name of deceased, no birthdate (which I though odd, as Ponzcok is purportedly the atty for this deceased, application for letters of administration, death certificate of deceased depositor, statement made that atty Ponzcok cannot 'undermine' any correspondence, release pages from BBVA Deposit and Investment Agency requesting my personal information, (no SSA #, NO REQUEST FOR FUNDS), information w/in a 7 day work day period to be submitted,

certificate from Ministerio De Justica regarding release of funds.
    THIS PAGE VERY 'IFFY' AS IT STATES THAT THE DEPOSITOR (MYSELF THE INHERITOR) IS FROM GERMANY, WHEN I AM FROM THE USA
    SECONDARILY, IT STATES THE DECEASED WAS BORN IN 1942, SAME YEAR I AM BORN IN
    STATES I AM THE GYNECOLOGY RELATIVE [NEPHEW]

Please advise. No funds have been requested nor any subject of fees to be due. Only item of interest on last document submitted being legally stamped by the magistrate office of Oath, Madrid.
    PLEASE INFORM AS TO LEGITIMACY, IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE SCENARIO. I AM A DOCTOR, RETIRED.

Unregistered

Cool Deposit at bbva madrid, spain (?)

Am I to contact BBVA in Madrid to see if there really is a deposit held in my relatives name? I have a most unusual name so there are no doubt few of us remaining in the world today.

This post is an addition to the just posted request for information on an inheritance which I was informed I am the olly legal heir to for 7.5 M in the BBVA Deposit and Investment Agency in Barcelona, Spain.

Attorney Ponzcok requested a review of all documents prior to submission of final claims information.

I am a disabled senior citizen of the USA and in today's world as we know it, even a bit of an inheritance, if legally granted, would be so very helpful.

How can I be assured of this, if it actually is a scam? I have a remainder of three more days to finalize the requested signatures on documents sent via email to me.

Thank you in Earnest,
    USA Doc

Administrator

Dear USA Doc

Please note that this is nothing but a scam run by Nigerians. I recommend that you do not have further dealings with these people.

Kind regards

German User

Exclamation Mrs. SofĂ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto

This Scam is still ongoing. Received today the following email:

Dear Mr. xxxx

Thanks for your acknowledgment, though I presumed I am actually meeting with you for the first time to disclose this legitimate proposal that is influenced by my professionalism. I am a legal associate at the Hispanic Law Chamber, Spain. "You can validate my official background on the signature receipt below".

I seek your partnership to collaborate on legal standards regarding a due "Acquisition Right" that I have been consenting over the Years. The undisputed reason why this engagement is appropriate with your personality is because of your surname's similarity to that of my late client "Mr. Marcell Eronald xxxxx". We shall worth approximately Four Million United States Dollarseach, upon our commitment to executing the proceeds.

I would equally state the fact; that this is a vital and sensitive matter, hence your confidential interest must be noted. And, I will be willing to take the matter further ONLY if your interest is profoundly indicated because I am conscious of finding a competent individual for the transaction.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best Regards
    Mrs. SofĂ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto |
    Immigration & Employment

Only Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time

Mobile : +34 602403271
    Web : www.hispanic-chambers.com
    E-mail : sofia.alberto@hispanic-chambers.com
    sofiaguillermocealberto@outlook.es (Personal)
    Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

----

I called the number and someone answered the call with voice distortion system. will call me back shortly

Looking forward to answer the call as police officer....

Unregistered

they are still trying with the name SofĂ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto