Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

UnE KURASregistered

Default scam

just received letter telling me of inheritance from MORIS MARIO ALVAREZ Esq LEGAL CLAN LAW FIRM PASEO DE LAS DELICIAS MADRID SPAIN new name new address BEWARE

Unregistered

Default Me too -I got a few days ago the letter signed by this name

Me too -I got a few days ago the letter signed by this name. What do you this are they really located in Madrid, Spain
    What the starnge was that when I got the envelope from my post box it has no stamps at all

Unregistered

Exclamation Scam letters still going as of july 2017

Received one from scam lawyer in Spain (Carlos Manuel Paz Costas); however, it was postmarked from "Portugal" - so obviously deceitful! People beware. Victims keep the scams going. Get the word out to friends and especially the elderly!

Unregistered

Exclamation Another Scam (13th August 2027) // Add on Name List.

Received another letter from a Spanish "Barrister" named William Ortega.
    Adress, Webpage, Phone nummber doesn't exist, already checken.

A person (which never lived) died about 13years ago and left some money (6,5 Mill. EUR) & now he wants to present me with 45% of the 6,5M €

Best Regards from Germany.

Unregistered

Exclamation Another Scam (13th August 2017) // Add on Name List.

Received another letter from a Spanish "Barrister" named William Ortega.
    Adress, Webpage, Phone nummber doesn't exist, already checken.

A person (which never lived) died about 13years ago and left some money (6,5 Mill. EUR) & now he wants to present me with 45% of the 6,5M €

Best Regards from Germany.

Unregistered

Default Another scam in Slovenia

Today I received a letter from William Ortega and it was sent with Portuguese postmark. It said that my relative died in 2004 in Madrid train bombing and that he deposited the sum of 6.5M euros and I can get 45% of it. But unfortunately, I have never heard of these guy.

Unregistered

Default From slovenia

ANOTHER LETTER FROM BARRISTER WILLIAM ORTEGA. THE SAME LIKE 'UNREGISTER' BEFOR ME (Today I received a letter from William Ortega and it was sent with Portuguese postmark. It said that my relative died in 2004 in Madrid train bombing and that he deposited the sum of 6.5M euros and I can get 45% of it. But unfortunately, I have never heard of these guy.)

jegg

Default ms

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ANOTHER LETTER FROM BARRISTER WILLIAM ORTEGA. THE SAME LIKE 'UNREGISTER' BEFOR ME (Today I received a letter from William Ortega and it was sent with Portuguese postmark. It said that my relative died in 2004 in Madrid train bombing and that he deposited the sum of 6.5M euros and I can get 45% of it. But unfortunately, I have never heard of these guy.)
    I have received similar letter saying I am sole surviving relative of a person that my family and myself have never heard off. The address is Madrid Spain but the post mark is Portugal. My family has never had any connection to Spain nor Portugal. We are sure it is a scam.

Unregistered

Default Letter

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got the same letter. I am from Sweden. Seems that they send it worldwide and for a long time already. Don't get fooled, people. Don't believe everything you see or read.
    Just received letter from CORREOS? Fake stamp and cheap copy paper, won 12.5M ,
    IBERICA SEGURID S.A
    Barrister Eduardo Perez
    34-692-877-678
    Fax 34-935457093

Both are different technical companies. Terrible.

Unregistered

Another Williams Ortega, Financial Attorney, Espana, I got it in my mail post marked in Portugal, and same letter as above, 6.5 mil. Euros' of inheritance. I am in Canada, so its all around the planet. I am a senior and this thief is smooth on the phone. And he calls with a cell number, with the prefix 34-6 in number. He sends a scan of the death certificate and an Invoice for the company holding the VAULT contents. Second. he follows up with a scan of "HIS" International Passport with the surnames of GLOVER-ORTEGA, and Given name of Williams, that's first name with an "s" on William. I added that detail because this guy is as detailed as I have seen, in my short time dealing with identity theft assaults.I hope this helps every one involved in getting one of these in their Mail-box ........