Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Lawyer scam

I received this morning a letter from Barr Juan Antonio Ruiz, on note paper from Jar and Abrogados, Castellon de la Plaza 20, 28006 Madrid. He is asking me to declare myself the next of kin of a person with the same family name.
    Jar and Abrogados is the name of a revolutionary movement... He can't decide what is a cause of death and kindly tell me not to answer "if this business proposal offends (my) moral ethics" 😳
    I live in London and would love to know how he found my name.

Please add him to your list.

Thank you

Annie Viort

Unregistered

Default Letter from Mr. Miguel Lopez. Miguel Chambers Law Firm. Calle Gran Via 25 02400.

The target, my 86 year old father with Parkinsond disease, in South Africa. According to Mr. Miguel Lopez from Miguel Chambers Law firm in Spain My father is the heir of Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros. These people feel nothing and will prey on the old and the meak. Thank you for websites like yours that expose these scam attorneys.

Unregistered

Angry scammer

Jar & abogados, do these people think we are stupid?? Obviously african!!! Where did they get my name??? Facebook!!! The pigs will be reported to facebook.

Unregistered

Default Scam Lawyer name: JORGE MG ABOGADOS

Received a letter in the mail ON Canada claiming I shared the same last name of his client and could unvault 11.2M with a safe security co. His client was killed in the Sichaun Catastrophe of May 2008. He will split it with me all I have to do is pretend I am a relative of the dead business magnate.

Unregistered

Default Jorge mg abogados

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Received a letter in the mail ON Canada claiming I shared the same last name of his client and could unvault 11.2M with a safe security co. His client was killed in the Sichaun Catastrophe of May 2008. He will split it with me all I have to do is pretend I am a relative of the dead business magnate.
    By the way it was postmarked CORREOS CTA ZARAGOZA

Unregistered

Wink Abogados scam letter

We just got the same scam letter in British Columbia (written in VERY POOR English) from Jorge MG Abogados, postmarked Correos CTA Zaragoza, Spain. Funniest thing I've read in a while, even funnier to think these stupid fuckers believe anyone with half a functioning brain cell would fall for such an obvious scam. I'm thinking of playing along with it just to raise his/her/it's hopes. Once I stop laughing, that is. LOL.

Dark Moon

Default Thanks for the warning

I got a letter from Mr. Antonio Torres Chambers, Calle Gran Via 25, 02400 HellÃ*n, Albacete, Spain

A business magnete died and left $ 7,500,000.00.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves for not earning their money honestly and wanting to trick other people.

Thank you very much for the warning!

Unregistered

Default Same Old Scam

Received one this morning in Ont. Can.
    Mine came from Felix W. Bazan. ATTORNEY AT LAW. 6.4 milion.
    Unfortunately he is on business in France and won't be back in Spain till Nov. 15.
    Damn.
    I did not know that law firms use gmail.
    Wish I could meet this guy.

Unregistered

Default Letter from Felix W. Bazan

Received today in BC, Canada. Same $6.4 mln, divide 50/50. Address: Avda. al Vedat 199, 046901 Torrent Spain. Felix W. Bazan, attorney-at-law. The owner of these money died in Sichuan earthquake in China in 2008. Letter sent from France.

Unregistered

Default Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

I received from Barr. Francisco Blanco, Attorney at Law, of Eco & Abogados, Castellon De La Planta 20, 28006 Madrid, a letter about a 'cash deposit' of e12,700,000 in a bank left by a victim of the 11 March 2004 train bombing. He wrote: "Since this account is secret and the there is no one left to claim the fund I am contacting you." Furthermore "All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of Kin are with me" - an astonishing claim. I was to get 40%, Barr. Francisco Blanco 50%.