Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perth, Western Australia
    I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
    Mr Peter (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal (sic) confidential pending when we work out modalities (sic)."
    I am in Cairns, Queensland , Australia and recieved a letter the same from Miguel Lopez. How stupid do they think people are. At least it has cost these scammers the letter postage charge

Hi - I received a letter from a supposed Juan Antonio Ruiz of JAR & Abogados, Madrid asking me to help in securing funds left in a bank by a complete stranger with the same surname as myself - please add this fake lawyer to your lists. I'd love to know if there was anything more I could do to take these b$^%$&^s down!

Unregistered

Default Heds and Garcia

I have a letter from Heds and Garcia in Madrid, Spain who says my husband has the same last name as his client, who is an American, so why an attorney in Spain???; had died way back in 2007 and has $11,370,000.00 to give him. Of course 10% to charity and the 90% to be split between him and the attorney. Put this name on your list...Heds and Garcia Asociados, LLP mailed from Portugal.

Unregistered

My partner just received mail with a scam similar, just wondering, how many of you have used the ancestry.com web page? as some of the details where only ever used on this site and it is meant to be confidential...
    We are in NSW, Australia.

Unregistered

Default Please add this warning from Perth, Australia

I've just received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. How stupid these people are!!! It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer and describes big tragedies, like people from "my family" (including a magnate) has died in Spain in car accidents, heart attack and bla bla bla. And guess what???? I am RICH!!!! LOL
    Please watch out, you can be the next lucky one...

Unregistered

Default lease add this warning from NSW, Australia

I've received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer and describes big sad tragedies, like people from "my family" has died in Spain in car accident and heart attack and that I inherited lots of money

Unregistered

Default Please add this warning from NSW, Australia

Today I've received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer from Spain and describes big sad tragedies, like people from "my family" has died in Spain in car accident and heart attack and that I inherited lots of money and that hi got my contact information from Australians public record. How stupid do they think people are.

Unregistered

Default Miguel Chambers

These fuckers found my girlfriend's address here in Australia and the stamp is from Germany! The company is supposed to be spanish... I mean WTF is the world coming to?!?! GEt a life you sad scamming bastards!

Unregistered

Default My mom got it too

Hi, my mom just got this letter today from a man named cosmas Fabian who identify himself as a lawyer to the late maria who share the same surname as my mother. We live in Israel I wonder if anyone contact those scammers to see what they want and how they are going to scamm us...?

Unregistered

Default Migual Lopez

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perth, Western Australia
    I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
    Mr Peter (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal (sic) confidential pending when we work out modalities (sic)."
    I also received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
    Mr Daniel (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. Is it really a scam I was hoping it was true, I looked up the address using Google maps there is only an optical store there no legal chambers, then I found this site decided to tell you it happened to me as well.