Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Angry Received similar letter from B. cremades y abogados

Received Similar scam letter, suggesting millions of dollars left in One trunk box/diplomatic personal treasure ...asking me to stand in as next of kin. Beware! This reeks of a scam! Asks me to respond to a gmail account! Telephone number starts with a NA calling code! Run!

Unregistered

Default Received a letter

Hi,

I also received a letter from a Carlos Gozalez at AS & Abogados and he basically wanted to offer me a 40-40% at a 10,5 millon Euro claim and a 20% stake to a charity. It was something about a deceased client who had left 10,5M Euros and according to a new bank reform in Spain if no one claim the money it goes back to the bank. Kind of silly lol.

Unregistered

Default Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I also received a letter from a Carlos Gozalez at AS & Abogados and he basically wanted to offer me a 40-40% at a 10,5 millon Euro claim and a 20% stake to a charity. It was something about a deceased client who had left 10,5M Euros and according to a new bank reform in Spain if no one claim the money it goes back to the bank. Kind of silly lol.
    Oh and I'm in Sweden.

Unregistered

Thumbs down The letter has reached australia qld

I received a letter yesterday from a person claiming to be a Barrister Stephen David Norris!!! Norris & asociados avocados!!! Warning it's a SCAM DO NOT REPLY TO THEM....
    Letter states that 1 of my family members passed away in the tsunmai catastrophe in 2004 and I am entitled to US$10,500,000,00 as soon as I read this I was like this is BULLSHIT!!
    Hope someone puts a stop to this before someone gets suckered into this crap!!!!

Unregistered

Default Please add warning

Hi we just received a letter for inheritance in Australia from Doven Chambers - from Santiago Millans Del Bosque located in Albacete Spain offering euro 7.5 million .... Pretty sure it's a scam, please be aware and thank you for this site...

Unregistered

Default Business proposal

A letter from a Barr. Juan Antonio Ruiz attorney at law at the law firm JAR. & ABOGADOS.Madrid. Saying if I help him in recovering a €12,700,000,00 deposited from a late client with the same surname as mine. I smell a scam

Unregistered

Default Mignel Chambers

I live in Canada, but am originally from UK. I spend time in Spain each year.
    Got a letter from Mignel Chambers, Calie Gran Via. 25 02400 Hellin, Albacete, Spain.
    Same thing as others... Euro 7.5 million, late client, confidential, blah blah...
    Straight through the shredder...

Unregistered

Default Yet Another Scam Letter

I live in New Zealand and I too received a scam letter (obviously a photocopy) from a person purporting to be lawyer Miguel Lopez.
    I was (am) apparently of the same surname of a person named (who'd conveniently passed away, lol). Yet the supposed
    same name is actually my first name, which is too unusual to be a surname! I too, was offered Euro 7.5 million. It sure
    would have been nice if it was true! I too, was surprised that this person would go to the trouble of posting the letter, but I
    was intrigued to note that the stamp was a German one! The letter was forwarded on from my previous address, which
    I moved away from almost a year to the day!
    BE CAREFUL OF THESE SCAMMERS!!

Canada

Default Québec, Canada

I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain.
    Mr David (my surname)has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000.

Unregistered

Default miguel chambers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perth, Western Australia
    I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
    Mr Peter (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal (sic) confidential pending when we work out modalities (sic)."
    got the same letter....lol