Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Exclamation Another Scam to Canada

Post issued from the Royal Mail (Great Britain) for a Spanish law firm Abogados & Gestores - apparently a recently passed possible relative left a trunk of 6.8M USD. Authoring lawyer was Antonio Morena Hector and yet their e-mail is a gmail account on the letter. So many law firms use gmail for correspondence. Head's up.

sdubuc

Thumbs down Someone close to me just received a letter from Barr. Mark Luis from AS & ABOGADOS

To everyone that feels concerned,
    Someone very close to me just received a letter from Barr. Mark Luis from AS & ABOGADOS Barristers & Soliciters Castellon de la Plana 20 in Madrid, Spain. Same kind of letter. I guess it will never stop...

Unregistered

Default Unregistered

Perth, Western Australia
    I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
    Mr Peter (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal (sic) confidential pending when we work out modalities (sic)."

Unregistered

Default mark

I too have received a letter from this company. I am from England. Realised it was a scam and researched it on the net. What can we do to get back at these scum bags, some vulnerable people may fall for this.

Unregistered

Default Another letter

I have also received a letter regarding inheritance of £9m....from a supposed Spanish solicitor - Pintos Salgado offering a 50 / 50 split if I help him claim it.

Unregistered

Default Velasco Morent Abogados offering 7,500.000 Euros

Received a letter from a certain Herman Rodriguez Cano, claiming to be a member of the (existing!) law firm Velasco Morent Abogados in Valencia.
    I got used to spam in my e-mail postbox, but I am awed to see they even sacrifice paper and postage on me ...
    In the letter, there are exactly the same words as another guest cited some posts earlier: "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal confidential pending when we work out modalities."
    I live in Germany.

Unregistered

Default Norris & Asociados Abogados

Got a letter in the post from Spain, I live in Canada a Barrister Stephen David Norris for the law firm in the title - I knew it was a con signature was a photo copy!!!

Unregistered

I received an e-mail from a lady calling herself mrs Rosario Mendez asking for personal details as I was to inherit money from someone who was killed in the 2004 Madrid train bombings.i don't know how they got my e-mail address.they also asked me to keep the e-mail confidential.

Unregistered

She also said she worked for a bank in Spain & uses a private investigator

Alain CZ

Post Garcia, Ignacio & Fernandez Asesorias S.A.

I also have received a proposal for inheritance of 8, 5 millions of dollars. The method is the same to try to pick my money. The money I have to inherit is contained in a metallic trunk box in a Bach Storage Home.
    Everything seems true, but the signatures are identical at one hundred percent on all documents.
    So be carreful.