Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default "da-boyer consultants" letter is a scam

Yep! Received a letter in the mail today. Claiming I am next of kin to receive $6.8 mil. (Nice try pal)
    "Signed" off by some "barrister" called Miller Pravada.

Letter went like this:

Dear ******

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day (You mean for yourself). Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is BARRISTER MILLER PRAVADA (ADV.) a personal attorney to late Ms. ******* ***

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where his fund is valued $6,800,000.00 deposited by my client before her death.

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, so far all my efforts to get a hold of you or someone related to the woman has proved abortive. Hence, she made you her next of Kin before her death, I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since it is her last wish, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.

All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of Kin, I shall provide. All I require is your honest cooperation (Um, how about honesty?) to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that according to the WILL of my late client, 20% of this money is to be shared among charity Organizations, while 30% is for me and the remaining 50% is for you. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via. Tel: +346 91 744 643 (Private Number) or Email: millerpravada@consultant.com upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

The intended transaction will executed under a legimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. However, if this notification is contract to your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contract you wish to achieve this goal with me (OR you mean in other words, the goal to steal my money) kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations.

Kindest Regards

[Crappy pixelated signature]

Barrister Miller Pravada (adv.)

--------

Really wish there was a way to catch these crooks. Probably just give them an empty bank account and let them put it there, ha! let's see if they actually do it, but of course they won't. Main point is, do not believe these scams, some of it really common sense when you read junk like that. I'm guessing if your reading this you have most likely done your research, so kudos to you.

Unregistered

Default Another scam

We have also received a letter from DA-BOYER CONSULTANTS with the same amount 6,800,000 dividing 20% charity, 30% and 50%. They use a name of someone we know who is alive but has a different last name now.

This is defiantly a scam.

Unregistered

Thumbs down new

Hi there,received a letter in the name of Rodriguez Mendez asociados, asking help to transfer 1.650.000 €, 20% for charity

Unregistered

Default estafa internacional

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.alexsotochamb.com/aboutus.html

esta pagina es de una persona que nos mando una carta diciendo que habia muerto una persona con el mismo apellido mio, y no habia quien cobrara un deposito en el banco, tiene que ser un fraude

CAZOR ASOCIADOS (Bufete de Abogados)
    Carrer de Muntaner, 81 08011 Barcelona, Spain. Email: cazor@ozu.es Nº Referencia: 153/02452 Fecha: 12 de Noviembre 2012 Estimado señor o señora: QUERO, Para presentarme, Soy Alex Soto, abogado con CAZOR ASOCIADOS - España, somos uno de los abogados más importantes aquÃ* en España, y también el abogado del difunto Sr. David Quero Rafael. Soy muy conciente que le sorprenderÃ*a recibir este correo de mÃ*, ya que no ha habido ninguna correspondencia anterior entre nosotros, sin embargo le contacto al respecto de mi cliente que junto con su familia (esposa e hija), murieron en un accidente de tráfico en la autopista de Valencia a Madrid el 5 de Diciembre de 2004. De hecho, antes de la muerte de mi entonces cliente, el hizo un depósito de fondo con su banco aquÃ* en España de la cantidad de Ocho Millones Setenta Mil Euros (Euro 8.070.000,00), y yo era su gestor sobre el fondo de depósito, lo cual tengo expedido un poder de representación, debidamente notariado como su abogado en el tiempo cuando hizo el deposito. Al ser su abogado, hace unos meses, el banco me emitió un aviso para proporcionar el/los parientes próxima / heredero/a de mi difunto cliente para reclamar dicho dinero depositado, en caso contrario pueden bloquear dicho cuenta al haber transcurrido el tiempo máximo del deposito sin reclamarlo y en este caso el dinero heredado por el estado.

este es un extracto de la carta

ESTAFA INTERNACIONAL

Ruego por favor enviarme al correo:

esquerre.ltda@gmail.com

toda información que sea posible como IP, datos reales, de forma tal de encontrar a los culpables ya que estoy tomando acciones legales y encontrar a estos delincuentes. He perdido muuuucho dinero donde han destruido mi vida personal y comercial.

Estaré a la espera y muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo.

Unregistered

Default Another Scam - Be Careful !

Hi All !
    As mention in this blog by all, definitely a scam letter !!
    Look like "this guys Fish worldwide for potential believers !!"
    I'm from Israel and received yesterday the same "Template letter" signed by Mr. David Boyer (Da-Boyer Legal Consultants official letter with address,phone, email etc.)
    The Will amount of his "Client" was 6.2 million euro (20% for Charity, 30% David Boyer and the rest for me) - Sound too good to be true !! (especially after looking for the name of his "client" in our genealogy family history that include more the 4 generation - nothing was found !! - nice try
    Putting a name with similar family name as we own - "is a very tricky" - unfortunately with no success !!
    as the old poem said - "Money don't fall from the sky, the shortest way to achieve it is by work "

Unregistered

Default Same scam received in Germany...

...coming from

Lanx Associates, Barcelona, Spain

and

Angeles Pelaez Moron, Barcelona, Spain

GuyEshel

Default Received a similar letter

Hi,
    on June 09 I received a very similar letter stating a "relative" by the name "MARIA" has passed away (never heard of a Yemeni woman named MARIA!),
    I'm from Israel, and just now checked with a friend, I found her father received the same letter.
    As per the letter I should receive 5.5 Million Euro.

lol

Unregistered

Default Tesoro Abogados

The same. Exactly the same phrases as in other letters. The company has a website but they are not in the lawyers registrar

Unregistered

Default Also from Pedro Pinto

Just received a letter from a Pedro Pinto and Associcates in Lisbon Portugal. Add this name to list of scammers
    I also received a letter from Pedro Pinto and Associados in Portugal (there is a real firm, Pedro Pinto, Bessa Monteiro, Reis, Branco & Associados). I knew immediately it was a scam - our name was spelled wrong - but that's the way it's spelled in the phone book.

Unregistered

"I live in Canada and just got a letter from Jose Luis Armenteros (Abogados) saying that a person in Spain with the same last name as me passed away and has no heirs. He wants to "present me to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary of his late clients fund" and we'll share 10,500,000.00 50/50. The envelope had a spanish stamp and the "legal" document inside was a VERY poor computer generated letter."

Also, living in Canada, received on 22.07.2011 the same kind of letter from the same sender - Jose Luis Armanderos-Abogados. The same scam - 10,500,000.00 - 50/50...

EVERYONE BEWARE!
    I'm in Canada as well - today's scam is from Portugal "Pedro Pinto & Associados" - letter states I just inherited $10.4 Million dollars - drinks are on me!!!