Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Lawyer JOHN GILBERT offers millions

a new inheritance scam:
    from lawyer JOHN GILBERT lawyer firm DEPSA CONSULT
    http://www.dep-sa.eu/pb/wp_b66f6771/wp_b66f6771.html
    I live in Lithuania and I've received a letter by post from lawyer JOHN GILBERT with the same story about unknown dead relative and her 5 millions.
    I wanted to find out what do they want that's why I played they're game and talked to them and received a lot off falce documents and even was introduced to some banker. I was shocked how organised they are.

Unregistered

My dad (in Canada) received a letter from a Rafael Ballester Perez (Abogados y Gestores- Int.) saying that my distant relative Alex had "been killed with his family" in the 2004 Madrid bombings. I'm not related to any Alex's. Some people's children, I'm telling ya.

Unregistered

Default Scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OUR REF: JKSS/P01/7367/16/2012 YOUR REF: USR/0074/12/PKL
    Office Address: Av. Óscar Monteiro Torres, nº 8 - 3º Dto, 1000-219 Lisbon, Portugal
    Mobile No: (011) +351-927154196/Fax No: (011) +34-917903977
    Land Line: (011) +351-21243-3994
    info@santiagochambers.net

Attn: ____ Rosen,

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Barrister Louis P. Petrich of Santiago Law Chambers. Actually, I got your contact information through your consulate while searching for a last name similar to my late client Eng. Palmer Rosen an expatriate engineer who worked with the Construction & Civil Engineering Company (Mota-Engil) in Portugal for thirteen years. He died along with his family during a car Accident, which occurred on Sunday 21st November 2004.

Before his death, he deposited $ 8,650, 000.00 (Eight Million, Six Hundred & Fifty Thousand US Dollar Only) with one of the bank here in Portugal & the Bank has issued me a notice to present the next of kin or any of the relatives, or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to my client have proved abortive. The bank has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim before the fund gets confiscated or reverts to the Government Recovery Fund, as unclaimed money. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been very difficult for me, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his deposit.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Eng. Palmer Rosen since you both share the same last name so that the fund will be transfer to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name ____ Rosen as the next of kin/distance relative to my late client. I will prepare every relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the fund.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. There is no atom of risk in connection to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the fund is transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit. Reply with your phone number via my fax/email address stated above or you can call me for further clarification. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner.

At Your Service,

SANTIAGO LAW CHAMBERS
    Barrister Louis P. Petrich
    Av. Óscar Monteiro Torres, nº 8 - 3º
    Dto, 1000-219 Lisbon, Portugal
    info@santiagochambers.net
    Mobile No: (+351)-927154196
    Fax No: (+34)-917903977
    Land Line: (+351)-21243-3994
    OK. Ther're at it again. I got a copy of this letter today.....2 years after this post

ghostwriter

Default holy damn..

Hi, I found this thread when looking at U.S. Dollar legal legitimate .

So. I found this thread & thought it was rather odd for when I read it.. (skimmed over the next page at the other stuff... I'm not from Spain, nor am I in Spain currently even now.) Wanted to comment on the top last post page 2.

12.5 million dollars. Whatever the fuck it'd be about (inheritance..) Congradulations whenever it happened, & nothing more than getting yours. Good stuff. However, if it were truly happening & it did otherwise occur... hmm. Why put it online in the first place, flashing the spotlight into a direction are we..? ::cough:: ::nudge::
    May someday we all rest in peace.

Unregistered

Angry Bloody scammers from spain to Australians

Received a scam letter from Spain lawyers John Mechas, Esq
    saying a family member has died and left millions of dollars to share
    I wish this was true but, I`m concerned about how they get private information
    about individuals

Unregistered

Default Scam B & Q ABOGADOS

Received a letter in Québec Canada, telling me of the death of a relative in Spain. I could get 50% of $10.5 Million
    Signed by Adams Davis
    B & Q Abogados
    calle Molina de Segura 5,3 1B
    CQ 007 Murcia Spain
    Email: adamsdavisesq@gmail.com
    Tele: 0034-632009733

A complete scam!!!

derylbrian@bigpond.com

Angry re spam

my partner today also received a letter from Madrid in Spain from a Barrister Paco Martinez who also wanted to share in seven million five hundred thousand euros from a supposed relative with the same last name as my partner, the woman had died along with her family during the Tsunami in december 2004 The barristers details as follows PACO MARTINIZ TEL +34672823643, EMAIL pacomartinez@lawyer.com SAN JOSE ZURBANO 52,28100 MADRID SPAIN

Unregistered

Default Another bogus letter from John Mechas ESQ in madrid spain

Add this son of a bitch to the list. John Mechas ESQ from Madrid spain. letter post stamp from valenca spain. letter received in Melbourne Australia.

Unregistered

Exclamation Spanish lawyer

Hi I'm from Sunshine Coast QLD. I just received a letter from Valencia, Spain, sent by John Mechas Esq, Solicitor etc basically asking me to commit fraud with him. Variation on the same old scam - rich person died, same last name, probably not a relative but no beneficiaries so if I pretend to be a relative he'll fix the paperwork and we'll split the estate 50/50 - four million five hundred thousand euros... Gives me a telephone number with Spanish country code to call him...then he sincerely apologises if the proposal offends my moral ethics...

Unregistered

Default B & Q Abogados Adams Davis

Same scammer, i received letter in Belgium from Spain. Adress Calle Molina de Segura 5,3,1B CQ 007 Murcia, Espana
    Email: adamsdavisesq@gmail.com
    Tele: 0034-632009733