Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Roman San Calvo - Scammer

Same story here in Ottawa - almost identical actually. Over $6million inheritance (split 50/50 of course), wealthy long lost relative and his entire family killed in a cyclone. Chest of money will be delivered to your home but they need you to pay the flights for the diplomats that need to deliver the money. Letter well written enough for anyone who is vulnerable. A shame really. Wish there was a way to track them down and make they accountable.

Stay away! Do not respond.

Unregistered

Exclamation Scams, beware!

UK here! Same letter, same stuff. I contacted one of the police's departments in Madrid as someone already posted their e-mail address. I will now keep quiet and see what this person is going to write me back. I am really curious though, haha. In the letter he says he is called Manuel Conthe (I googled him, he's quite a big deal), so... these scammers are really desperate, lol. Just be careful people.

Unregistered

Default I am reach ! haha

Hi guys,

I just recived a fax from Mr. Lanx Hops Gonzalez from Madrid ( i am from poland) who claimed that I will get 16,500,000 Euro. He poroposed 60% for me and 40% for him. Hahah funny
    Looking foraword from this super buisnessman.
    He want to visit me or he wants me to go there and meet with his lawer.

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT? AND WHERE DID HE GET SUCH INFORMATION ABOUT ME ?

I am wondering to contact Spanish Police ... (?)

Watch out guys, keep warm !

Unregistered

Default Inheritance?

I too received a letter today from Spain. Postmark says Buriofax. No stamps. Dated April 15th.

Unregistered

Default More spam to Scotland this time

Received the letter same old story, lawyer, 12 Mil left from someone with same name, wants me to pose as relative cheap paper mobile fone number blah blah blah

Be aware!

Unregistered

Exclamation Spam from Spain

mother received letter from Barr. Mario Sanchez from As & Abogados Barristers & Solicitors saying he was an attorney for man who died in Madrid train bomb 2004. He wanted her to go to Spain and verify she was a distant relative of the dead man as they share the same surname, so they could share 12 million euros. He said the letter was top secret and that he had her details as next of kin to back her claim. My concern is how he got her details....thinking of informing the police and sharing his secret.
    Be wary people

Shalom everybody,

pls beware that EQUITY ADVOCATES S.A quoted above, has shifted "identity" and is now also sending 'respectable' scam post office letters under the name of Achievers Law Firm from Madrid.

Danny

Unregistered

Exclamation Antonio Makro Esq

Using the same pro forma as quoted "Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. Etc." only personal details changed.
    Antonio Makro Esq
    Solicitor, Notary Public and Law Consultant. C/ Orense, 37, Madrid 28223, Spain
    Tel: +34634993700 or +34604153858
    Using a combination of names from my mother and father's heritage, that was odd and a bit too much information. I am not sure where they are getting their info but it is a bit un-nerving.
    It is good to know I am not ignoring $5.5 million euro because I am poor and it would be tempting to celebrate with something extravagant, like food.... or shoes with no holes!

Unregistered

Default me too.. im from israel

got a letter from "Achievers law firm"

under the name "Mathias Pinto"

Unregistered

Default I 2nd that

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    got a letter from "Achievers law firm"

under the name "Mathias Pinto"
    got the same one as you