Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default the mrs is divorcing me,

God bless the tossers of the world, where would we be without them? Beaut start to the day. The wife is up for 4.75 mil. Im getting replaced with a younger, more robust model and being paid a tidy sum to go quietly. Everyones a winner. The funny thing is that these guys post this crap to countries where your average citizen may have a little cash but they generally have access to the internet as well. Brilliant. The letter is so dodgey in its entirety, its worth framing for the giggle factor alone. This is way better than the pathetic text messages that get sent out. Anyone tried emailing back for a small up front cash deposit from these guys as proof of jackpot at the barristers expence? The mrs reckons we could throw it on the house loan. Stoked to find this blog. kudos to the creator of it.

Unregistered

Default Here we go again

I'm sure that the French postal service is very grateful to David Jorge Hortet for the vast amounts of mail that he is sending around the world. At least in Australia he is keeping letter volumes up for international inbound mail. Like the comments below it's the same deal with different surname, same amount and same excuse. I guess with the high unemployment rate in Spain what else can you do on a barmy summers night!! Keep it up Mr Hortet sooner or later you will hook a sucker .....

Unregistered

Thumbs up Happy to report they are learning.

My envelope was mailed from Spain, not France from Franck Morris (Esq). My alleged next of kin died in the Tsunami of 2004. He didn't have as much money as some of the other folks. Only a paltry US$6.4M.

I hope that we can continually help them develop their product with this blog so they can maybe someday get it right... well except for the entire premise of this letter that is just absolutely ridiculous.

From Edmonton Ab, Canada
    Stay safe everybody.

Unregistered

Unhappy

Must have been a mass mailing, and this "gentlemen" spent a bunch on stamps by looks of it. Posted from France, "lawyer" from Spain, my Japanese boyfriend apparently had a cousin named Leonard living in Spain...wish we knew, would have paid him a visit.....how unfortunate he also lost all his family in a car accident....

Worries me, if this type of letter is sent to the most vulnerable, ie, the elderly who may fall for this....

From
    Toronto Canada

Unregistered

Interesting. Got a letter from the same Spanish lawyer. Also regarding an estate from a distant family relation called Leonard. You'd think he could use a few different first names! First thing that came up when I googled the name of his law firm was this thread. Funny.

Unregistered

Th assclowns are at it again - targeting Canadians with their bank now in Portugal

Unregistered

These ever so generous spanish lawyers just sent me a letter ,offering me half of 5.8 million US dollars. As mentioned my distant relative was Leonard [must be a popular millionaire name]very nice letter Roman San Calvo but it was a bit too obvious .posted from UK ? Large space for a small surname.NO signature .My my when will they give it away,my money is staying in australia. thank you belegal.com for this delightful forum.

Unregistered

Default Beware of scam artits

His name is Manuel Pacheco. A Mexican citizen that lives in Spain. He says he has contacts in banks where you can get loans of any amounts. The truth is that this individual does not have anything. He tries to get payment in cash for services that will never happen. Supposedly the payments are for attorneys fees, company creation, etc but when you ask to meet the attorneys, they will never show up. Sometimes he also works out of Amsterdam where he says he has more connections. Be aware of this individual as he is a professional scam artist.

Unregistered

Default Theyve hit small town canada

Elderly are being targeted by Roman San Calvo...posted from Valencia; have changed the name to Edwin!
    Whole family wiped out by a cyclone!... No wonder Spain and Portugal are suffering financially with all the "business magnates" being felled by disasters.

My poor mother-in-law is despondent after realizing it was just a hoax!

Unregistered

Default Letter from Miguel Guillen Lloveria of Lexauto

I'm in Australia and just received a cheaply printed letter supposedly from this Spanish Law firm that exists and has a lawyer by this name offering half of 8,340,000 Euros. An obvious scam but wanted it reported somewhere. Estate was for Cara Johanson who supposedly died in tsunami in 2004.

I hope they get no responses from gullible people, just a lartge potage cost.

May they rot in jail sometime.