Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Adele

Just received a scam letter posted in Madrid offering inheritantce of Eu.4 million to share with Luis Morillo, Abogados (Lawyer) suggesting I share 80% with lawfirm and donate 20% to charity. How did they get my address?

Unregistered

Default Same here: So called law firm from Barcelona Geraldo Brandis (Abogados Asociados)

In Brussels received this letter saying that 4.5 Mio Dollars are waiting for me to be split 50/50 with lawyer. If I agree on claiming that I am the relative of a guy with my last name. Of course total scamming. Beware all out there.

Bookmarked this page for Future !

Unregistered

Thumbs down Barister Raul Martinez Sanchez

I live in South Africa, and received a letter from a Barrister in Spain stating that I may claim a fortune of 10 million US dollars from a person with my last name as he is deceased since 2004.

Unregistered

Default Add another on

Just received a letter from a Pedro Pinto and Associcates in Lisbon Portugal. Add this name to list of scammers

Unregistered

Another name: Marcus Sollana Y Socio, Solicitor y Notaries Public,Avda. del Brasil26,28020 Madrid.. Inheritance scam......

Take Care...

This time /September 4th 2013) the letter arrived to Italy (Milano) to my father (88 years old).
    The lawyer (Andrew Ward) promits a sure an rely process to obtain 8.5M US kept in securety society.
    The money belongs to a relative died in Tsunamy storm in 2004.
    He says to work for Cuatrecas in Madrid that has a website (true or false?? - in this website there is the same address and the face of the lawyer). He asks for contact by private emai (ba.andrewward@yahoo.it).
    When I digited this address to google I found this Forum.... Whow ham many cases...!!!
    We all are relatives of very rich persons!!!
    The letter is written in bad italian (I think they used a internet translator)
    It was posted from valencia - Spain
    The conclusion of the letter is funny: "in case you are not interest please contact me in any case son I ca continue my research with an othe person with your last name......

Unregistered

Default Arrault & Asociados Scam

Just received a letter from this supposed law firm, supposedly in Barcelona, Spain, more precisely "attorney", "barrister", Jorge Rottier Sala", proposing to split 50/50 the millions someone with the same last name left when he was killed with his family in a cyclone while holidaying in Myanmar...

It says "I know you may not be in any ay related to my late client but having a common surname with him is a possibility that the fund will be released or transfer to you. I can guarantee you that if you are willing and interested I will put in place all necessary modality in accordance with the law to legally present you as the true next of kin/beneficiary."

The letter is postmarked Correos CTA Valencia.

Unregistered

Default Probable scam

Please add this possible scam to your list. An 80 year old friend received a letter from an Edward Blanco of Banco Bancaja Espana, saying he was a Solicitor and legal attache and offering my elderly friend a 50% share in money left by someone with the same surname who had been killed in the 2004 Tsunami.

unregistered

Default marcus sollana y socio

I got a letter today from this guy today, by posthttp://belegal.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png
    marcus sollana y socio, solicior y Notaries Public, Avda. del Brasil 38020 Madrid, Spain.

The story, a lady has died in an accident with her only daughter. No relatives anymore. Because I have the same surname as this lady, we have the chance to get herdeposit of 2.360.000 Euros. If I follow his instructions, he will do 50-/-50 with me. 1.180.000 Euros, I really would like to have it.

I never heard such an bullshit. Everybody knows, that someone has to evidence, that you are in any family relation with her.
    Otherwise you get nothing and all money goes to the state she lives.

If someone get such letter, don`t think about the money, staiop dreaming and throw it in the next waste basket