Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 697

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default another scam

    i m from Cyprus...
    my brother has received yesterday a letter by JULIO GOMEZ & ASSOCIATES saying that there are funds left behind by someone in madrid we never met. the amount is 5million 800 thousands. he added that 20% of the funds shall be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% to be shared equally between them...
    Another fraud!!

    add the name on the list!!!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Scam

    Recieved letter in post from Portugal. It said we had the same name as a lady who had passed away and her inheritance was in the bank and would go the the treasury if no relative was found. They proposed that even though they know it;s not legite if we posed as the next of kin they would want 20% to go to charity and 80% split between us.
    The firm they used was. BAR BERNARD VERGAS ATTORNEY.
    My wife has passed my detail to them including my pasport number.

    What damage can they do with this information.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    same thing happened to with OSCAR-MATA SOLICITORS / LETRADO JOSEF CULLERA

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool Received letter from Diez Acociados & Abogados

    All,

    Add this one to your list:

    Jose Antonio Lopez (Esq) 011 -34-634-158 903

    (Big Inheritance - distant related family members died in the 2004 Tsunami)

    Unbelievable!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Hi! My father received today a letter from Integrated Solicitors Company from Spain (the letter was posted from Portugal) informing him that someone with the same name has passed away and left behind a fund of about 5,000,000 € depostited in a Bank. They asked my father for his consent to present him to the bank as as the next of Kin. The letter was signed by mr Barr Toni Ramon. What do you think About it?

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Copy Of Ltr

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All,

    Add this one to your list:

    Jose Antonio Lopez (Esq) 011 -34-634-158 903

    (Big Inheritance - distant related family members died in the 2004 Tsunami)

    Unbelievable!
    Do you happen to have a copy of this letter, we recieved the same one and I would like to compare!

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Another scammer

    Received a letter, mailed in Italy, from a Fernando Escardo, member of a law firm in Madrid, with a similar theme. Another to add to your list

  8. #18
    Unregistered from Greece
    Guest

    Default About scammers

    Same thing happened yesterday in Athens, Greece to a family friend lady. The herritage amount supposed to be 70.000.000 Euro (!!!!), 20% charities and the rest in the half, etc.
    Thats obviously an organized fraud

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please add the name Armando Garcia or fake business name A. M. Garcia & Asociado to your list of scam lawyers. This is one my brother received from a scammer stating he was a spanish lawyer who had an inheritance for my brother.

    Thank you
    I also got an email from Armando Garcia from A.M Garcia & Asociado. I decided to do some research before i made any decision. Thank you so much for this. You posting this just saved me and probably several others.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Exclamation Scam

    I have a letter and a few e-mails fom FERNANDO ABOGADOS LAW FIRM from Madrid Spain, but it is postmarked from Italy. I then recieved a telephone call from this firm wanting me to agree to an e-mail, then I would recieve 45% of an estate worth 8.6 million dollars, US funds. I called my phone company and the number that was used to call me was from SWEDEN. Now he is telling me I would have to up-front some money to finalize the deal.
    I am not going to do that, but I am going to call the RCMP and report this to them so maybe it would help others to be informed and maybe catch somebody involved in this scam and shut them down.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •