Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default scam letter

Hi there. My father recieved his second letter regarding a Client of theirs with the same last name. Funds valued at US 10.5 million were awaiting transfer. I sent a letter back requesting more information. Can't wait to see what crap they send back. Probably want his account number so they can clean him out. Can't the police do something about this kind of scam??

Unregistered

Default mr

I have received today a letter from the same scammer with the same proposition.

Unregistered

My father in law received letter stating my husband had died, news to me. he had left 7500000 euros. Abogados and edward van leeuwen were both names mentioned. He has got 2 letters. BIg SCAM.

Unregistered

Default Sr. Miguel Piaggin LLM

He offered me an inheritance of my distant relative`s $7.5 mill.US for a 50%-50% split. I think it is a scam.
    His office email: m.piaggin@mp-legalservices.com
    Private email: migual.piaggin@gmx.es
    Tel: 011 34 672 578 780

Unregistered

Default Add name

Hi.

Just got one of these letters from Barrister Bufete Leon of CBL & Partners about an inherritance of sorts adressed directly to my wife.
    email: barr_bufetleon@gmx.com (feel free to spam)
    Tel: 00-34-627-501-589
    Fax: 00-34-917-692-690

Add this if you haven't allready got it

Unregistered

Default J Ramon Ballesteros Abogados

My husband received similar letter from some Jose Ramon Ballesteros Alonso. Claimed to be a lawer from Ballesteros Abogados (www.ballersterosabogados.com). Deal is to inherit 10.600.000 Euro from some same last name deceased guy from Spain and split it's 50/50. It's might even be a real company. Logo on the letter was obviously photoshopped in, but somebody did a very bad job and it looks fake. Signature is photoshopped as well.

Email: consultante@ballestArosabogados.com (please note that different from www.ballestErosabogados.com)
    phone: 34-602526006

Unregistered

Default Scam from Jose Ramon Ballesteros Alonso

My dad got one of these from Jose Ramon Ballesteros Alonso, Lawyer from Spain. An inheritance from an never before heard of family member (with the same last name) from Spain (a country where we have no family). The lawyer will kindly give us half of the inheritance (and keep the other half for himself) of several million euros, if my dad provides personal information (etc.). SCAM - beware to anyone receiving the same....

Danusia

Default Spanish Lawyer Scam

My 88 year old mother got a letter last week in Canada and actually thought she could pay off all of her kids mortgages....how sad

Unregistered

Default Letter from J.RAMÓN BALLESTEROS ABOGADOS

An elderly family member in Canada received a similar offer for $10.6M euros.

You know what they say about something being too good to be true...

Unregistered

Default José Ramón Ballesteros

I just got the same letter what a scam, we have no family in spain and also there were many spelling and grammer flaws in the letter.