Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Fake

Pedrosa Gassio Esq, fake lawyer. I live in Norway and got a letter from him saying I am next of kin bla bla bla..

Unregistered

Default another

You can add Tony Lucas Milan (Barr.?) of G V B Law firm, 92 Calle de la Cruz to the list. We are in NZ.

Unregistered

Cool Scam

I received mine in December from MARTINEZ-ZURITA & ABOGADOS Avda. Diagonal 534 3 -1 Barcelona 08006. to share in 4million 202 thousand United States Dollars. I decided to do a check today i found a web site for them with a picture of the Director of the company so i sent an email to him & asked him to just send me a cheque for 2million dollars which i would be very happy with to my address which they already have. I have not heard back from them yet.

Unregistered

Default Scam!!

Hi everybody,i am from israel and i got a letter from Gabriel Miguel Alfonso, from madrid, don't believe to those letters,they are all fake.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Tony Lucas Milan

Yup you can add this ass hole to the list....

Unregistered

Thumbs down Same letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I received mine in December from MARTINEZ-ZURITA & ABOGADOS Avda. Diagonal 534 3 -1 Barcelona 08006. to share in 4million 202 thousand United States Dollars. I decided to do a check today i found a web site for them with a picture of the Director of the company so i sent an email to him & asked him to just send me a cheque for 2million dollars which i would be very happy with to my address which they already have. I have not heard back from them yet.
    I received the same letter today, found a web site also but still doesn't add up. Not even written professionally, badly worded. Thanks for posting, I won't even reply to them.

Unregistered

Default Robert H Abogados

Also received a letter dated 9/1/12 from the same address from 'Barr Robert H Abogados'. It's the surname/no next of kin/10.7m dollars scam letter.
    Tis now in the bin

Unregistered

Default Maldonado & Abogados letter from Spain received in Toronto 19-Jan-12

Firstly, I must solicit yuor confidence in this transaction..... My name is Cesar Maldonado of Maldonado & Abogados... My purpose ... to help secure the funds left by my late client... valued US$10,500,000.00

gholberg@mymts.net

Default Letter from Maldonado & Abogados in Madrid Spain

Jan23,2012 Received a letter from Maldonado & Abogados in Madrid Spain saying his client Victor Holberg died with his entire family in a motor accident. He wanted to help us secure the funds valued at Ten million, five hundred thousand US dollars.Says they got our contact info from our country public records.The letter was very nicely written except that his legal seal & signature are copied and not an original seal or signature. Love abbreviating my first name in the phone book "Geo" as that is a great way of finding whether or not mail is junk before I open it.
    Georgette Holberg - Winnipeg

Unregistered

Default Glad I found this site

Spanish lawyer alvaro gonzales just sent me a death certificate for Bruno Eitze with a 10.5 million bank account for me.
    doctor in attendance at death Joyce c fanagolo