Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Numra.net

Add another scammer(s) from Numra.net The lawyers are Elizabeth Castro, Avriel Guzman and Peter Hostnik. Claim to have millions for me and only require that I be charitable and split half of my so-called inheritance with them. Heads up people, the Universe does not work this way!

And, from Ballarat in Australia, I could inherit 7,500,000euros by falling in with the plans of John Albors Esq, Albors & Associates, Madrid (Abogados). He asks me to send an illiterate "form" he provided, to Hugo Pinto of Banco Espana.

Unregistered

Default A.a cruz law firms

Good Day, Im from Cyprus and i just Receive a letter which write that a value og 5,750,000,00euro will become mine and 20%of this money will go dor charity.thnks god i google the name A.A. CRUZ LAW FIRMS and come to this page.! I hope nobody have any troumbles with them..!

Unregistered

Default Another letter

Hey,
    Im from Israel and my parents got another letter,
    In our letter Gabriel (Gaby) Miguel Alfonso(Intergrity Law Firm) from Madrid spain has five million five hundred thousand Euro to sare with us .

Unregistered

Default It happens again..!

Good Morning..I am from Cyprus too and i want to mention that the same fact happended to one good friend of my yesterday..A letter coming from Spain which was saying that a relative with the same last name died and left him 5,750,00000 and the lawyer wanted to share the 80 % of the money..thanks god i searched google and find your forum and warned him about the trouble that may happen to him ..

Unregistered

Angry spanish lawers

hi every one i am from u.k
    just received a letter from Robert h abogados Calle/De Alfonso XII 35,28934 Madrid-espana
    for $10.700M person with the same surname as me

Unregistered

Smile Olga

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Israel and have just received the same letter.
    It is so obvious it's a scam that I find it quite amazing that someone will fall for it...
    I guess that the old verse we have here (not sure if it's know worldwide) that suckers never die they just get replaced is what keeps this scam going :-)
    I am from Cyprus and also have received the letter from dr.andres from Spain. The amount is eur 5750000 thanks got we have Internet........

Unregistered

Default Its all a lie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi there,

I just received a letter in the mail from a Jose Abrienda Y Socio saying he is from the Solicitor y Notaries Public and is asking for further details for a 6.1Million EUR inheritance and that he wants 10% of the inheritance given to charity and split the remaining between myself and him.

Obviously dodgy, just want people to be aware.
    The same thing happend to me and my family, but it was 11.5 million dollars and he wanted 10% for charity and split the remainings.. Dont believe it

Unregistered

Default Geraldo Balfour ESQ

I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and I just received a letter from Gerald Balfour ESQ telling me I have the same surname as a deceased client of his and he wants to use my name (as it is unusual) to claim 4,500,000 euros. And similar to others in the thread, 10% to charity and 90% shared equally between us. I was excited for a while. It was almost like a ticket to dream. Oh well guess I'll just have to keep my day job.

Unregistered

Hi everyone,
    I received a letter from Barrister Geraldo Balfour of Spain. I allegedly inherited 4.500.000.00 Euros. Just be aware of it.