Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Hi Im from Sweden and you can add this name: Barrister Geraldo Balfour, I were to inherit 4.500.000 euro. Got this letter in the mail. Info used:

Geraldo Balfour ESQ
    Solicitor, Notary Public & Law Consultant.
    GranVia de les corte 636, 2 2c 08007 Barcelona EspaƱa

Unregistered

Default Another scammer Barrister Patrick Irfan

Please be aware of the name of Patrick Irfan (Barrister), firm name Irfan Abrogados from Madrid, Spain.

My aunt in Sydney received a letter about a supposed oil magnate relative who died in 2004 tsunami!

She was contacted by letter to join in the claim to inherit (USD$8.6M).

Unregistered

I have received today a letter from Luis Garcia Esq. in Spain saying i'm inherriting 13.5 M $ of an on known family member who died in a car crash in Spain Barcelona. Thank God i looked him up on the internet and found your forum.
    Yet another scam but weird enough he wrote me a letter by post ! I've received enough of these scams by internet mail. I just throw them out my inbox and I don't even read them. This is the first time I receive one by post.
    Michelle

Unregistered

Default ha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Im from Sweden and you can add this name: Barrister Geraldo Balfour, I were to inherit 4.500.000 euro. Got this letter in the mail. Info used:

Geraldo Balfour ESQ
    Got the same letter!! The same lawyer and same ammount. Im in New Zealand

Unregistered

Geraldo Balfour ESQ
    I'm in Australia, and I got the letter too.

Unregistered

Default Geraldo Balfour ESQ

I'm in New Zealand and also received a letter from the esteemed Barrister Geraldo Balfour ESQ a personal attorney to a late Mr.... Coincidentally I'm to inherit 4,500,000 euro. Same nonsense about 10% to charity organisations (very noble of him) balance equally between us.
    How many multi millionaires lived in Spain leaving money in a bank account that will become "confiscated or declared unservicable?" The numbers must be staggering.
    What a load of absolute BS.

Unregistered

Default Barrister Geraldo Balfour

Hi Im from New Zealand and you can add this name: Barrister Geraldo Balfour.

Recieved letter in mail today advising me that I can inherit 4.5Million Euro

Letter stamped Valencia

Geraldo Balfour ESQ

Unregistered

I'm in New Zealand and also received a letter from the esteemed Barrister Geraldo Balfour ESQ a personal attorney to a late Mr.... Coincidentally I'm to inherit 4,500,000 euro. Same nonsense about 10% to charity organisations (very noble of him) balance equally between us.
    How many multi millionaires lived in Spain leaving money in a bank account that will become "confiscated or declared unservicable?" The numbers must be staggering.
    What a load of absolute BS.
    Hi i live in melbouren australia Əve received the same letter from the same person and saying the same thing today first i got happy then i thought of checking his email and when i did i was shoket so im confuesd what should i do ?

Unregistered

please add also the name David&Martins Abogados to the spammer list, today my husband got a letter from them.

Unregistered

Default Fake Inheritance Letter

Just received the same inheritance letter by A.A Cruz Law Firms. I'm a proud inheritor of 5,750,000.000 euros from an unknown lawyer in spain sending from portugal. At first look it seems legit, but it is a well thought out scam. Anyone else receiving the letter should just burn it before even reading, and don't call or send email because then you will most likely never get rid of them.