Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default San Alberto & Associates

Yeh I live in Tasmania and got one of thoes letters today .. same story ... Barrister Santiago Alberto ... next of kin same name with heeps of $ with no one to give it two....... yer right came down in the last rain storm ... even a cheep inkjet... do hope no one responds to such an obvious scam...

Unregistered

Default Just when I needed the money

Got one just this afternoon. My poor late ? uncle that I never knew existed passed away and left me exactly the amount I needed !. Those guys must be psychic. They just got it wrong in every other way. Spanish firm, letter posted from Portugal, and every man in my family would rather be dead then wear a first name of Lyman or should it be LAY MAN ?

Unregistered

Default spanish barrister scam letter

i too live in Australia and have received one of these letters from San Alberto & Associates requesting to use me as a Next of Kin. Is there not some authority we can report these guys too?

inheritance

Barrister Alberto is still at it. Got my notification of inheritance this morning. I'm in northern Australia.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi I am in Australia and I have just received a letter in the mail from Barrister Santiago Alberto also. They are stupid enough to say this matter is 'utterly confidential and top secret'. I think they need to read up on their legal jargon as that gives it away to me.
    i also recieved same letter couple of days ago saying i have been left 7.5 million euro ,was sent by mail to my home address from portugal.

Unregistered

i also recieved same letter couple of days ago saying i have been left 7.5 million euro ,was sent by mail to my home address from portugal.
    i to am in australia

Unregistered

Hi I am in Australia and I have just received a letter in the mail from Barrister Santiago Alberto also. They are stupid enough to say this matter is 'utterly confidential and top secret'. I think they need to read up on their legal jargon as that gives it away to me.
    Im in Australia also received the same letter twice at different addresses. The funny thing is Solicitor in Spain posted from Portugal

Unregistered

Default Just got one too from A.A. CRUZ Law Firms, Spain

I live in Israel and have just received the same letter.
    It is so obvious it's a scam that I find it quite amazing that someone will fall for it...
    I guess that the old verse we have here (not sure if it's know worldwide) that suckers never die they just get replaced is what keeps this scam going :-)

I'm living in Norway.

Please Add

A.A.CRUZ LAW FIRMS
    Dr.Andres Arroyo Cruz ESQ

Calle Maria Lopez 23
    Madrid 28015 Spain
    Tel: +34 911 017859
    Mob: +34 672 849 31

Total amount 5,750,000.00 (EURO)
    without any risk...

Unregistered

I live in Hungary and I've got the same letter from David a Colecchia [office.david_acolecchia@yahoo.com]
    and the connection is:

ING BANK ESPANA
    Avda. De Cantabria s/n,
    Boadilla Del Monte 28660 Madrid
    TEL: +34 672 880 083
    E-MAIL: infoingaudit@accountant.com

Some details:

Without wasting much time, I will have to explain how we are due to commence this deal. I have draft a specimen text of application, you can find the application attached, please simply fill your name address and telephone numbers bellow and file the application to the Bank Email Below

Attention: Ms. Jane KRISTOFIS
    ING BANK ESPANA
    Avda. De Cantabria s/n 33,
    Boadilla Del Monte 28660, SPAIN
    Tel: +34 672 880 083 EXT 12
    E-mail: infoingaudit@accountant.com

ATTN

FUND RELEASE / TRANSFER APPLICATION

Application for the release and transfer of €7.500.000.00 Euros (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros). From (ING) dormant vault A/C:14-255-2107/ING/ES. Please be informed that I wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of the sum. Having been informed of this incident by the deceased personal Attorney Barrister David A.Colecchia that the above amount / money were deposited by the deceased Eng. Michael ..........

I wish as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the above-mentioned amount be released to me by draft or cheque through any of your financial institution in Europe or America. I also humbly request for the services of an accredited resident bank attorney who is empowered by the European Union to represent me for the authentication / updating of my documents that will be required to ensure speedy transfer of this fund to my account as I may not be physically present in SPAIN due to my official engagements .

Please accept this late application, I hope you will understand and expedite action. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Sincerely.

Name:…………………………….

Address:……………………………

Tel:…………………………………..

Fax:………………………………….

Signature:………………………….

ATTN: Péter László

RE: FUND RELEASE APPLICATION OF (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) 7,500,000 Euros

May We Acknowledge the receipt of your letter of claim and application for payment of the sum of 7,500,000 Euros (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) representing the value of your inheritance from our deceased customer Mr. Michael Péter .

This is to inform you that we have since concluded our review into the above named deposit held in the name of Mr. Michael with the ING Bank who died inter-state. In line with our policy on inheritance measures and allied administrative matters, your application has been scrutinized and verified by our board of directors today been October 03,2011.

The Relevant documents to validate your claims as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased will be verified and will also undergo due process for certification and presentation at the probate registry. Based this you are hereby reassured that ING Bank will be ready to serve you for the release of the total balance in the said account in accordance with the Spanish Government legal and banking matters as mentioned in Act 2 Sub-Section 1-IV (2000) as amended in the National Population Census Act (1973)

To enable us proceed with your request as agreed with our late customer, (on his ICSP form) you are required to forward the under listed information/documents to this bank with in 48 working hours.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

1. DEATH CERTIFICATE OF MR MICHAEL PETER
    2. FILL THE ATTACHED CLAIMANT FORM AND SEND BACK VIA EMAIL
    3, COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION.

We seize this opportunity to express our sincere condolence for the irreparable loss of Late Mr. MICHAEL, while seizing the same opportunity to recommend you for prompt compliance with the requirements to ensure speedy transfer of your inherited fund to your account.

Yours in Service,

Mrs. Jane Kristofis

Unregistered

Default And the letter next ...

I come from Germany and also have a letter from: Pacco Abagado Servicios Juridicos got from Spain.
    A Barrister melvin pacco writes to me also what of a tsunami victims and i had 13,500,000 DOLAR inherited.
    It is also in the letter which I it from best anyone will say. And if i did not accept the heritage will be the next after relatives are looking for.