Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Same

My husband received the same deal 50/50 from lawyers in Portugal claiming he had inherited over €8 million.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Manuela

É tudo uma farsa, recebi essa carta aqui no Brasil dizendo que eu teria uma herança para receber, sendo que o cara tem o sobre nome meu que é raro, mas não é da minha famÃ*lia! Mas o falso advogado quebrou a cara porque sou muito esperta :P

Unregistered

Cool Australia

Mine is a relative who died in a car crash. Either way the name on the letter is a false name of mine. The only place that name has been used is in the whitepages in australia. Looks like that is how they get the address, name and number. They didnt change the name on the FUND RELEASE FORM so it still says the funds belong to someone with a different name. I'm a little hurt they didnt take the time to change that as well. After all, I at least took the time to check their story on the internet, they just shove in any random FUND RELEASE form off the pile. Hurts.

Unregistered

Default Another scam

Attention! They are smart.I got a letter,telling me that non existing relative past away and I deserve 60% of 4950000.00 Euros.It is complete bullshit...
    This time they call themselves GESPAN ABODADOS-"Law office,so called..."
    David Rio Martin and his "friends",there are even some pictures
    Funny
    Too bad many good people fall for it...
    I am from Israel,but as far as I see they operate all over the planet

Unregistered

Default Yet another scam letter

I just received such a scam letter, this time from a "barrister Gustavo Ochoa" from "Valdez y Associados" in Ameria, Spain.
    This time my relative and her immediate family died during a nature disaster...

Pretty obvious, and the people who fall for it may be half blind or too greedy.

Does anyone have an idea how to re-scam the bastards? That would be so sweet!

Unregistered

Smile Another letter from GESPAN ABODADOS.

One more letter with the same sum (4,950,000) but sign by Peter Prekopp.

Unregistered

Default scam

I just got the letter!!!! David Rio Martin alo, and also claiming I was next of kin heir to 4.950000. I also live in Israel, so I guess that is why they misspelled my last name (no vowel here). But I am from Brazil, so I can smell con from far away, I guess.... I come from a place where it is hard to trust!!! When something sounds too good to be true.... it probably is. There was a tiny voice in my head, could you imagine if it was true???? Because exactly how can they profit??? Jut read the post that explained to me. They ask to pay a fee before receiving the money (so obvious lol). Thank for satisfying my curiosity. Anyways, in the letter, my last name (as well as this relative I never heard of) was wrong. I don't know anyone in Spain!!!! I come from Brazil, where I always keep my guard up.... We Brazilians have a tendency, to think only in Brazil where poverty rules, there always cons you need to watch out for. I remembered finding out, in Paris, that also Europe has many talented con artists!!!! I came to check on the Internet, I was sure, that I would to find a fake law company website....For con artists, who sends me this letter, I was sure they had a fake website. Happy to find this page instead!!!!

Unregistered

Default Same same

Well.. My father (in Israel) got the same letter from one Peter Prekopp and the "firm" is Espan Abodados.
    I wonder if someone tried to find these basterds.

Unregistered

Default A never ending story

I am in Croatia and me arrives in the last days a letter from Valencia, Spain, with the same theme. Comming from Mr, Angel Roger Landholm. It is a running gag! ATTENTION!

Unregistered

Angry Scam from Juan Pablo Mendez so called Barrister

Hi, I received an e-mail and letter from the above mentioned this week to my Irish Address. He provided a death cert and Declaration of will and power of attorney for inheritance to €6.2 million. Obviously a scam. States He's with Authority corporation.com in Madrid. Watch out for these pr**ks.