Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Emilio W Coch Alzira Councellors

I got this in my mail. same letter. called the post office The letter said he got my contact info from my (country's) public archive.

Unregistered

Default You may add Raul G Almanzar from Monroe Abogados in Murcia

When my mother (81) received a letter, now 2 years ago) from this lawyer telling her that a far relative had died in the tsunami. The person who so called died has te same name as my mother.
    So my mom called me to come over to read this dubious letter. i went to my lawyer and searched on the internet and found out that it is a bogus. What else. the letter sais: That this person and his family died in the Tsunami in Thailand, and my mother is the only living relative left.

She would inherit Seven million five hundred thousand Euros!!! Yes, 7,500,000,00 a huge jackpot!!
    They are seeking her collaboration to be the benefactor of the aforementioned amount. i thought this rather strage, but yeah, anything can happen in life (?). NOT!
    So the bogus lawyer goes on: Being the attorney of the deceased and family, he thinks my mom is related (because of the same sir names) and so he thinks she and he have a great chance of success IF SHE FOLLOWS HIS INSTRUCTIONS. So he goes on about how they can easily facilitate the release process, if she does what he says!! This is the second letter my mom received. the fist is about one year previous to this one, the man told her to send an amount of money, say 250€ (not that much really, so i think people do it..cause it is low in comparison to the amount she is going to inherit..yeah! The amount is for the costs he has to make, so he is able to proceed with the legal papers and that he can wire the huge amount of money to her account. (???) just like that..
    This time around in the second letter, he doesn't yet ask for money, BUT he writes this instead: Though this might sound intriguing and possibly make one apprehensive, however if you are interested, do contact me either via email, fax or telephone for further discussions. lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep this proposal in UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY pending our discussion. This smells like a SCAM to me, she cannot tell anyone.. why not, if it's all legal..because it is NOT!!!
    So i hope Spanish police catch these crooks and send them to prison for quite some time, and have them do community work with people who were scammed, like they did to someone out there.. And maybe , maybe they will get it..and be very ashamed of what the have done. If they are not a bunch of psychopaths, they have hope for redemption.
    if you do not have so much money, you want to believe things like this are true..So these horrible things happen to people that don't have much money, So this makes things far much worse and should get very long sentences in prison..So be AWARE of letters like this one!!...Shame on these criminals, cause that's what they are Thieves and lowlifes!! I rest my case , thank you.

Unregistered

Default another one

Alzira Counsellors./Ruiz Livia lawyer..another inheritance one

Unregistered

Default Scam still out there

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I received a letter purporting to be from the above - clearly a scam. Postmarked in the UK. It seems a possible relation of mine has left an estate of $7.5M !!

It may be linked to a scam email I also received today apparently from a hotel I use in Spain - they have confirmed it did not originate from them
    Scam still there as of today

Unregistered

Angry Just received a letter saying a family has died with same surname

Just received this letter and after reading the comments below who do people think they are and how stupid do they think we are mine was a company called Antonio Torres chambers like to add Torres as I know he's a footballer something not right there I'm very tempted to take to the police as for one someone would exactly bribe it and I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone

Unregistered

Default brief erhalten

Ich habe heute einen Brief erhalten betreffend einer Erbschaft über 7 000 150,00 € von einem Verwandten der niemals existiert e.
    Absender ist
    Legal assistance
    Guillermo & Co.
    Abogados Asesores
    Carrer de Colon, 45
    46004 Valencia
    Da ist Betrug in Größen Stil vorprogrammiert. Alle Achtung

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i received the same letter in the mail today - in western australia. The scammers are so crafty ... Apparently someone by the same surname as myself perished in the 2004 tsunami in south east asia! Lol!! Keep it regional and someone might believe you, i guess?!

I have half a mind to email this sucker and tell him to make a sexual departure, only ... This came to my home address. Mailed in spain.

4 years later and they are still at it!!! Received one today in outback nsw...address even included my lot number lol! Google map giving out too many details i reckon.

Unregistered

Default Received a similar scam letter to day: "Legal Assistance"

Received a similar letter to day from Madrid, Spain: "Legal Assistance" - Quite a few million Euros - inheritance from someone with the same name (I do not have a particular common name). From a Jose Lopez like some of the others .

Unregistered

Default Got the same in Norway

Only 7.5 million? Mine had 13.5 million USD :P Family died in Madrid train bombings 2004. I'm going to email them and see how far I can play this, I can make fake letters too. Once I pretended I was trying to make a western union transfer, then pretended I didn't know why it wasn't going through and eventually made them set up a real bank account. Then I made a fake bank statement for this Nigerian scammer, then I called the Nigerian bank the scammer told me to transfer to and told them this person was going to come in with a fake bank statement and that they should notify security. Never heard from him/her again.

Unregistered

Default Scammers

I have today received emails from someone claiming to ADOLFUS NICOLAS from torres chambers spain oferring a vast amount of money this is a scam if anyone wants to take it up and has the ability to get to them pleas do i would assist