Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Mari and associats abagados

got them same letter, problem is i dont have a sir name. were i come from we have diffrent "sir names" .
    but where do they get the info.

Unregistered

Post Ramon y Cajal Abogados

Hi.
    I also recived a letter that i have the same sure name as a person who died in a car accident on the Barcelona Express motorway the 15 March 2010 and that he didn't have any relatives.
    His name was Markus Pok and i can be the inheritor of 8,500,000 US Dollars.
    The barristers name is Francisco Pala, this person actually exist and work at Ramon y Cajal Abogados.
    He wrote that i have to contact him on his personal e-mail francisco@ramonycajalbarr.com or telephone 0034 611 312 661.
    Of course this is a scam.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Scam

Just received a letter from Spain
    Saying that I have inherited 4 million from a deceased relative who I don't even know.The person must of got the address out of the telephone book. the sender is John Macro esq telephone +34600283154 or +34604153858 email Johnmacro@yahoo.com.This scammer is now targeting us Australians but we won't fall for that.

Unregistered

Angry scam

Received a similar letter - 'share' in 4.5million euros from a deceased relative with the same surname. 'top secret/confidential'.

Contact was John Makro (supposed Barrister), from Spain. Johnmakro@yahoo.com. Tel 0011 34 600 283 154. Address C/- Orense, 37 Madrid 28223 Spain.

What a load of bull c***. All I want to know is how on earth did these scammers get my details? Very paranoid now as to how my details are being accessed. I am based in Western Australia.

Unregistered

Default Scam

I also received a letter from Barrister Kennedy Makro saying that I am entitled to a share of a deceased estate of 4.5 million euros of a relative by marriage of someone that I have never heard of. I am based in Western Australia.

Unregistered

I also received a letter from a Lucas W. Benetti with the same offer.
    I still have the letter with Phone number And Email address.
    I am in Canada

Unregistered

Default Scam

Greetings from Germany. My new best friend Barrister Mark Torres Esq. (Spanish Lawyer and Doctor in Law) located at Calle Velázquez 53, 28001 Madrid Tel.: 00-34-692-838-947 barristermark.torres@lawyer.com, wants to share 7.5 million euros with me, left by a person with the same surname who died in a car crash in 2004.
    Anyone want to take up the offer?
    I am glad I wasn't in Spain in 2004. It seems to have been a catastrophic year for accidents!

Unregistered

Default "Inheritance" scam

I am getting this kind of letters every 2 years or so; I think I received 4 of them by now (I live in Canada). I remember that the first ones were even more elaborate - the paper quality was better and they were actually hand-signed; I couldn't believe it when I saw the pen indentation on paper. They also had regular stamps glued to the envelope which was interesting. I guess right now they went with mass mailing because the envelope has machine-stamped postage. These days they also add a fairly well made website to make things believable, but they fail on details.
    At any rate, since they propose something obviously illegal (they suggest that I impersonate a next of kin of the supposedly dead person in order to take over the money) it's obviously a scam...

Unregistered

Thumbs down scam

Ontario Canada. Dead non related relative died in cyclone 8 years ago. Split 8.2 million 50/50. Really! How dumb do you think we are.

robertpalau@oath.com Madrid Spain

Unregistered

Default Letter scam

Yep. I received a bogus letter claiming heir to a save deposit box with 8.2 mil inside. All because of my last name. No way I would split that cash with Robert Palau the attorney involved. Lol. Actually the Palau Robert is a famous building in Spain. Anyway iam sharing this letter with friends and family to make sure the word of this crap gets out there.