Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have received a letter in the mail from a Gomez Abogados saying my next of kin died and left 8.4 millions dollars in a Spanish vault. Even if I am not next of kin, we share the same surname so we can split it 50/50. He claims to be from Spain but is on a job seminar in Austria. He will send me the paperwork if I agree. Well how stupid does he think I am.

Nice try but this is definitely a scam. Please be aware of this name GOMEZ ABOGADOS...
    I have also recieved a letter from a man referring to the name REX DUTH LAZCANO claiming to be a lawyer in Madrid, Spain. He would like to present me as the next of kin to inherit £ 6,5 mill. from a man sharing my surname. He has called me on the phone several times and even send me this mans death sertificate and certificates from a company named Vinsa Seguridad Alentis in Madrid with signitures and everything on it, just trying to prove to me that it is all legal and 100 % true... Definately scam

Unregistered

Default Scam

I have recieved a letter in the mail from a man claiming to be a spanish lawyer named REX DUTH LAZCANO. He offers me to inherit £6,5 mill. after a man sharing my surname. The money is placed in a security Safe Keeping Institution, Vinsa Seguridad Alentis Madrid. He wants to share the money 40-40% and 10% will go to set up a trust fund in the name of the man whom I share the same surname with. This alleged lawyer has gone so far in his scam, that he has phoned me several times and send me three documents, a death certificate, a certificate of deposit of the money, and a deed of lodge, just trying to convince me that he is telling the truth. But there are so many descrepancies in his story, because he wants this to be strictly between us and there must be no third part until the fund is successfully claimed. He even wants me to come to Spain an claim the fund, and he will be my lawyer and make all the paperwork, which will be totally legal and transparent, and bears no risk for me. The finance company will then transfer the money to my account, and mr Lazcano will then come to my place to disburse the funds. So please be aware og this man.

Unregistered

Default phone call and email

This is an email I received after a conversation with him.

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Olbrys,

Lorca Lorca & Asociados is a law firm, appointed by the P.G.R. to filter and conduct an investigation on all private information seized on Mexican territory. There is an open federal case for many counts of fraud, money laundering, amongst other major crimes. P.G.R has seized assets along with catalogs and data bases from "Boiler Rooms" involved in fraudulent transactions, with connection to timeshare.

Article 68 of Mexico's L.F.P.D.P.P.P. (Ley Federal de Proteccion de Datos Personales en Posesion de los Particulares), translates to Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data, which states the following: Any transfer of personal data, whether national or international, is subject to the consent of its owner.

In addition, under Article 56 of the Consumers Protection Law, your information is protected, and both of the consumers right laws have been violated. We also have an option to relinquish your rights to your vacation membership as a result of the above-mentioned Federal Laws. We will determine if the resort has any involvement, which PROFECO will sanction according to Federal Laws. Once the Foreign Vacation Investment Owner is identified as a victim, which crimes/frauds range from direct timeshare complaints, third party monetary losses, harassment via telemarketing calls, etc..., Lorca Lorca & Asociados will provide pro bono legal assistance federally funded. Legal assistance will result in restitution for lost money, damages, relinquishment of rights, other legal causes violated, harassment, and/or apprehension of suspects involved in timeshare fraud.

Once this is done, each case will be examined and evaluated on a case-by-case bases. Cases will be disbursed in order of assigned Case File I.D. number.

Attached you will find the “Cuestionario de Ingreso y Autorizacion” form, please forward the completed form with the required signatures by fax or email.

Lic. Alejandro Tlaloc Samaniego Reyna

Phone Number: 011-52 (558) 526-3818

consultas@llyasociados.com

Av. Paseo De La Reforma #116

Col. Juárez, Ciudad de México, CDMX C.P. 06600.

Unregistered

Default Scam using a "Possible relative"

I received a fax stating that a possible distant relative in Spain has an estate to finalize. I have no relatives in Spain. This is a scam of course. I looked up the street address provided in Madrid on Google. It is an unidentified door between two restaurants.

Unregistered

Default Scam

Received same letter from Eduardo cubillo Saborit esq.Total scam.

Unregistered

Received a letter today from Roberto Orts of Herrero & Asociados saying F Fassnidge died leaving £8,750,000 british pounds 10% to charity and then share fifty fifty - who should I pass this scam on to.

Unregistered

Default Euro millions

Good try Antonio Lopez.....Saying that my brother who passed away last month won One million.2 in the Euro Millions Lottery. Just another angle for you low life slugs to try to take advantage of people in all countries....
    Watch for Euro Millions Lottery...super scamming from super Slugs

Unregistered

Default Phone Call and email

I have recieved the exact same email.
    The name after Lic. is Edgar Salazar Mendoza

im sure its a a scam of some sort for ones information

Unregistered

Default Gonzalez-Santiago Law firm Scam letter.

Yet another September 2018 letter offering £8,750,000. Two identical letters in two envelopes to the same person.
    The company name and address in Cadiz are legitimate names and details, they have a great website, but the email and the telephone number on the letter are completely different and the lawyers name is that of the firm! Gonzalez Santiago.
    Offering a 50% split with 10% to charity if you contact. Threatening if you don’t contact it will go to another relative.

Unregistered

Default Banesto Forex Bank

Both me and my father got the same letter post marked from Spain saying we could share €14,320,000. We live in Toronto (Canada).

The letter was well done generally, with only a few awkward phrases... no spelling mistakes and what looked like a real stamp at the bottom (but a fake watermark).

There is no return address to look up. The phone number provided appears to be a cell phone. This is the header information:

From The Desk of Francisco Gonzalez Navarro,
    Bills and Exchange Banesto Forex Bank Madrid Spain,
    Tell: +34 603 135 949
    Fax: +34 917 692 877
    Email: fgonz.dr@gmail.com
    franciscogonzaleznavarro@banestos.es
    REF: ES DSV/P67/12/11/2018

We've reported this to the Canadian anti-fraud centre. I wonder what will come of it?