Here is another example.

Spanish "lawyers" contact you to claim an inheritance.
They have a website full of content but poorly made (particularly for a law firm claiming to be one of the largest).

BUFETE-HALCON may be a real law firm but www.bufetehalcon.com is a Scam site.

Example scam letter:

Dear Mr. #######, your further concern-

It's imperative to revert back to you regarding the actual situation behind my research and demanding your confidential interest in the matter described here-under for a reputable partnership, I'm satisfied having technically interviewed you as to ensure the intents of this opportunity falls in-line, I've been representing this very case over these years, and I'm sure only with absolute transparency and under a concrete agreement within us we could carry out a fairly legal transaction. Emphatically I've an ultimatum from a Bank here in Spain of a shutdown account of late Mr. Marcell Eronald #######, legally administered as custodian before his accidental death. I fully understand you are not related biologically, but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your names similarities, has richly concluded a 100% possibility of you a potential entity to carry out acquisition of the financial asset under my legal influence.

I'm compelled to act in this case, because ever since I was contacted by the bank of his left investment, approximately "Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" made before his death in 2009, I've been maintaining a close administrative relationship while consenting as legal custodian of my deceased client until the recent acquisition frame notification, that their bank policy cannot condole the dormant account condition anymore, rather the account will be repatriated (Lack of supersede) and ceased finally. Under the ultimatum, I have done efforts to locate rightful relative but to no avail. Due to persistence pressure I thought searching for someone with the same last names, competent enough to be placed in position of next of kin to claim this fund, as my professional ethic allows me in this case.

I needed someone who I can entrust, and capable to such financial transaction. Lucky enough you are one from the contacted persons and my instinct tells positively to entrust your partnership. For the fact you bear the surnames [######] it's guaranteed that I can present you as next of kin (beneficiary) since there was no written WILL made. All I am asking of you is to accept the acquisition preparation on your name, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the Administration Of Estates and prepare an administer Powers Of Attorney so that you can receive the funds. NOTE; If this is not done now, the Bank will consider releasing the funds to Government account as UNCLAIMED FUND, as they did noted on the last message, so to avoid that let us quickly take advantage of this golden opportunity since my position allows me to present you as next of kin to the legal claims which I can assure you a 100% risk free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. Be assured I have made profound research on the Spanish Probate system and I can guarantee you based on my expertise. This is one life time opportunity and still I do request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information, because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [BUFETE HALCON]. Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,
Mrs. Florina Clarke Modesto.
Attorney
Law office: BUFETE-HALCON
www.bufetehalcon.com
Local 632228712
International +34 632228712

consultancy
Family law and rights / Commercial Law,
Real Estate and Urban Law /
Labour law

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
El esfuerzo logrando logros positivos es un gran enfoque. Siempre ponerse de pie por su ambición está seguro.