Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Question S&B Associates

We have been contacted by a firm calling themselves S&B Associates.They have asked for over 300Euros to fund our part of an action in a Spanish court against codefendents Holiday Opportunities and Timenet.Is this a scam?

Unregistered

I received mail from..same pattern.. Tells me a late relative died..split 50/50 10.8 million USD...
    and I checked out the Safe keeping company... create April 11th, 2011

www.gulfseguridat.com
    --below one of the emails... uses GMAIL

Do feel free to call me at anytime on my direct line+34 603 232 810 or send me your telephone number for me to call you to explain how we can have the vault
    released to you from the Safe Keeping Company.
    I await your call or reply to this email soon.

Best Regards,
    Agustin Gomez Isidro E.S.Q

---
    too bad it wasnt all true, would be nice to inherit some money.. too good to be true..

-Alex.

Unregistered

Default scammers as spanish law firms

Hi there

Could you please add the names Percy and Jose Abogados, Barrister Alberto Gomez Esq to your list of fake lawyers. TI have just received a letter from them staing I am a long lost relative of someone who died in Spain. As the letter had an austrian stamp on it I dont think for one moment that they are in Spain. Oh and by the way the address is in Madrid

Mokajava

Default Please add: same address Martin Abogados y Socio, 01134634052466, Manuel Martin Esq

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also received a letter from Fernando Abogados Law Firm in Spain saying I had the same last name as an oil magnate who had died in the tsunami in December 2004. They want to list me as the next of kin so I can receive half of the 8.6 million dollars he left. I was suspicious right from the start. thanks to these postings, I can see I'm not the only one!

see title... It is a scam.. Thsi time for 12.8 million dollars.

Unregistered

Default Receive on 24 May

Hello everyone.

You can add ORAIIYE ABOGADOS - BARRISTER DAVID STEINBERG Esq.
    Calle de Alfonso, XII, 35
    28934 MADRID
    E-mail : steindavid.steinberg38@gmail.com

"1.- As the only beneficiary of a Spanish inheritance from some distant (and unknown) relative in Spain that has passed away."

Bye

Unregistered

Default scam

Quote Originally Posted by lawbird lawyer View Post
    reserved for future posts............
    this letter i received is for 12.45 million (nice chunk of change) from david stienberg.esk

beware

Unregistered

Default Scam 26/05/2011 Spain

Received a letter in Australia, similar to many above from a firm Armenteros Abogados with a signature of Jose Luis Armenteros. As I have a same surname as the deceased, I would be able to share in $10,500,000.
    Once again another scam.

Unregistered

Default Percy & Jose Abogados

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi there

Could you please add the names Percy and Jose Abogados, Barrister Alberto Gomez Esq to your list of fake lawyers. TI have just received a letter from them staing I am a long lost relative of someone who died in Spain. As the letter had an austrian stamp on it I dont think for one moment that they are in Spain. Oh and by the way the address is in Madrid
    Hi, I have just taken a letter off my 85 year old nan who received letter from the above named company stating that she is entitled to 5,550,000.00 euros and has been legally named next of kin as they couldn't contact the rest of the family!!! What a load of tosh. Have contacted watchdog and wondered whether Barrister Alberto Gomez esq of Florida would be interested to know that his name is being used?!

Unregistered

Default Phil & Associats Sl

Lucky me Euro7,500.00 is mine to share with Charity and the above. There Address stated as Plaza del Conde del Suchil28015 Madrid Spain.
    Tel+34-762503837 / Fax+3491793977 <www.philasssn.com.an>,<edwinphilc@gmail.com>
    At least they went to the trouble tom use the mail from France rather than by cheap E- mail
    R bodkin

Unregistered

Thumbs down same scam with following details :

William Albanese ESQ
    Principal Partner
    HARCOURT LLP
    Plaza Honduras 33,
    Madrid 28009 SPAIN
    E-MAIL: info@harcourtllp.com
    TEL: +34 610 830 459