Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Another Letter in Croatia

Received a letter regarding inheritance of 5mil USD from a deceased "relative" in Spain. The letter was sent by Roger Angel Landholm (innex-int).

Unregistered

Red face guest

good morning from malta,

just got to know that i have $5.000.000 from my relative that past away.

drinks on me....

Unregistered

Default Scam from Spanish Lawyers

Hello, I just received in Belgium a letter from Pablo Solanz Gil, IAYG-International (Abragados & Gestores), stating the same scam that is being discussed here: EUR 5,000.000.00 from a deceased, prossibly distant relative with the same last name. If they contact everyone with this, by the way, very common last name, I don't think each one would even get EUR 10, and this is only if it weren't so obviously a total scam!!

Unregistered

Default innex international

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Received a letter regarding inheritance of 5mil USD from a deceased "relative" in Spain. The letter was sent by Roger Angel Landholm (innex-int).
    hi, i also received mail from this Mr.Landholm Roger Angel also talking about 5m euros... for sure nothing seriuos as can not explain what is the situation by phone...

plus relative mentioned on letter is not existing....

Unregistered

Default Same here

I leave in Germany and got a letter from Kail Fischer Christian as the "attorney".

Innex IS fake!!

Unregistered

Pode por na lista o Sr Heinrich Villasante Mohring de Valencia innex international que mandou uma carta para minha cunhada tambem herança 5 000 000 Euros parente morreu em acidente na espanha

Unregistered

Default Krone Palus & Associates (Solicitors & Advocates) SCAMMERS!!!!

I live in Australia and received a letter from Spain. By Barrister Krone Palus Esq. Personal Attorney to some guy who has the same last name I do. He along with his family died in the 2006 Tsunami catastophe. The rest of the story has been repeatedly mentioned in previous comments. Need I say more.

Unregistered

I live in Canada and received a letter from Dynamic Law Services in Spain. Attorney-at-law, Eugene W Mansilla stated that I had same last name as his client who died in the Cyclone Nargis Disaster in May 2008 in Myanmar. A Safe Security Company in Spain contains $4.2 million and I could inherit half of these funds. Sounds all to familiar for this type of scam.

Unregistered

Default Inheritance

I just got an inheritance also for $9,000,000 from a distance relative in Spain, I never knew I had relatives there a long way from Australia

Unregistered

Default scam letter?

i got a letter from a michael sanchez for 7.3 mil from a deceased relative pretty sure it's a scam time to do some research