Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Gonzalez-Santiago law firm - yet another scam letter

I see from a post below that this one likes the figure £8,750,000 - same amount my mother could claim owing to the death in a car crash in 2012 of a man who shared her surname, his wife and only son in Madrid !! The deceased 'relative' was supposed to be a construction engineer with a company in Madrid. The company exists but obviously I can find no trace of the supposed employee. I'd love to know where this sub-human got my mum's name from. She has dementia, so if she'd received this earlier in her illness she might well have fallen for it.

Unregistered

Default Lottery!!!

They love to target Canadians more than any other nationality! Apparently I am entitled to US15.5 million and 45% is what I get, do we seem so gullible to you Spanish scammers? My bogus fake letter came from Lazarus Garcia Banderas
    Abogados s.l Espana. Good luck boys!!!! Calling the authorities.

Unregistered

Default letter recieved

letter from Gonzalez-Santiago apparently I have millions of pounds waiting from someone with same surname who had died. SCAM!!
    email: abogadosantiago@aol.com Tele: +32-657-137 172 Address: Calle Valdes, 18 2-1,11500, El Puerto de Santa Maria (cadiz) Spain

Unregistered

Default Phone Call and email

I recently received the same phone call and letter regarding a timeshare in Mexico. how did you handle it? i have been ignoring the phone calls for the past few days but they keep calling every day.
    I checked and the domain email (www.llyasociados.com) appears to be under 1 year old.

+ Reply to Thread