Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default That scoundrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just received this letter today:

Antonio Reyes Lopez Y SOCIO
    Solicitor y Notaries Public
    C. Corsega 86, Principal 08036, Barcelona, Spain
    Tel: +34 603 238 785 Fax: +34 912 919 543

Dear

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you, it may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Barrister Antonio Reyes Lopez Esq. a personal Attorney to Late Mrs Maria xxxxxx She died along side with her immediate family during the Tsunami Catastrophe which occured in December 2004, since then all my several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, has proven unsuccessful.

Thus I decided to search with her name through the CANADIAN public records; to locate any member of her extended family hence I saw your name. I know you may not be biologically related to her but since you both bear the same surname, I decided to contact you to enable us to retrieve this deposit from the security company here in Spain.

Before the catastrophe that claimed her life, she deposited One Trunk box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure containing $15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) with a Safe keeping/finance company here in Spain. And due to security and personal reason, the exact content of the deposited diplomatic box was not disclosed.

The said Safe Keeping / finance company has mandated me to present a member of her family (heir/inheritor) to make claim or the vault will be confiscated and taken to the bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed. With regards to this, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the diplomatic consignment would be released to you and the content be further disbursed on the ratio of 50:50 between us.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction would be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You can get across to me via Tel:+34 603 238 785, Fax: +34 912 919 543 and Email antonioreyeslopezz@gmail.com for further clarification. Do get back to me as well even when you are not willing to collaborate with me so as to further my search for another partner.

Kindest Regards

Barrister Antonio Reyes Lopez
    Got exactly the same letter, the Esq name this time was Itube David, same adress, but only 13,5 million. So he´s been having a good time with our money I guess.
    ;=))
    I wrote back, telling him with regret, that my mother and two of my kids had a severe road accident, and the cost of hospitalisation and operations had been enormous.
    So , being temporarily a little tight, I asked him to send me € 6000 for the flight (first class of course, as befits a millionaire) and expenses. and to provide paid accomodation for a fortnight to talk things over, a suite at the Hotel Arts would do.
    His money of course would be refunded immediately after receipt of the inheritance.
    Sadly, there was no reply up to now, but I expect his letter and the money anytime next week.
    ;=))

BTW, found the adress in street view with help from ADAC route planner.
    It´s an abode for afrcan asylum seekers.

Unregistered

Default has anyone heard of 1st Options as a resale business?

i made an online enquirie, had a answer from a company called 1st options and now i have an offer to buy my points, but it seems too good to be true, has anyone heard of 1st (or First ) options as a resale company if so are these scammers?

Unregistered

Default Grealdo Balfour

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got the same letter!! The same lawyer and same ammount. Im in New Zealand

Yep we got that letter too - Bairnsdale Victoria

Unregistered

Default Inheritance scam:

Introducing Edward Clifford & Ass in Madrid as another bogus lawyer and by implication Busby Huggs some or other director at the Banca Hispania (really? shouldnt that be Banco Hispania? and Oparetions department? really? shouldn't that be Operations? Who said those Nigerians had impecable command of the english language? I haven't seen such poor idiomatic use for a long time. Never mind the spelling!!! I wish some one would catch those basterds

Abraham Lincoln,
    16th President of the US (1809 - 1865)[/QUOTE]

Unregistered

Default Got one in Denmark

He says my wife is dead and I'm not even married! They / he /she even set up a website that I found while google-ing the address "Calle maria lopez 23, Madrid, Spain". http://www.aacruzlawfirm.com

They put so little energy into making this and it is so clearly its a fake, I hope people are not falling for this.

Funny thing: letter came from Spain but there are no stamps on the envelope.

Unregistered

Default The same in Germany

I got to know from such a letter via snail mail (correos). An "abogado" from Madrid suggested a similar deal.

Hi!!I am from Greece..I received the same letter from the laywer Gabriel Miquel Alfonso from Madrid of Spain
    for a heritage 5.000.000 euro.I want to ask you in which file the letter came..

Unregistered

i got the same letter stating a barrister by the name of Geraldo Balfour from spain with a dead guy with the same sir name as me! smart....gives his phone number and custom email addy..... be aware guys. Im from melbourne

djhubba1@hotmail.com

Could you check on this bank for me and let me know if it is legitimate. The bank is : Investment Bank of Bancaja
    Madrid,Espana Claudio Coello 42,24019 Madrid - Espana Ph: +34-917 918 220 Fx: +34 933 807 731
    Email:custserv@invbbc.com
    Eduardo Garza of (CUSTOMER SERVICE ENQUIRIES) on:Ph: +34-914 143 225 Ext.1 Or +34-917 918 220 Ext.2.
    Or Ms.Elicia Martinez
    I am supposed to come up with money for an agreement letter, to release money into my account from an inheritance in your country,I think it is a scam.

Thank You
    Daryl Humberstone.

Unregistered

same old stuff. Except the name has changed== Diego Alonso from Barcelona. Address is even kinda legitimate using google maps. Nice color logo and official looking letter. Long winded full page of blah blah. Their English language is improving, as it is not a dead giveaway after the first sentence.