Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default ANWALTSKANZLEI A & B, ABOGADOS ab_abogados@consultant.com

ANWALTSKANZLEI A & B, ABOGADOS
    Calle Jose Abascale 22, 28003 Madrid, Spain.
    FAX: 0034 917 692 837 Tel : 0034 632 482 552
    Email: ab_abogados@consultant.com

AKTENZEICHEN: ZFW/57-876/98-14
    KUNDENNUMMER: ZFW-FA/894/14

AbschlieЯende Mitteilung fьr die Zahlung eines nicht beanspruchten Preisgeldes

Wir mцchten Sie informieren, dass das Bьro des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgeldes in Spanien,unsere Anwaltskanzlei ernannt hat, als gesetzliche Berater zu handeln, in der Bearbeitung und der Zahlung eines Preisgeldes, das auf Ihrem Namen gutgeschrieben wurde, und nun seit ьber zwei Jahren nicht beansprucht wurde.

Der Gesamtbetrag der Ihnen zusteht betrдgt momentan 4.540.225,10 EURO
    wut the hell they wanna do with this stupid shit its so unbelievable

Unregistered

Default Hello from New Zealand

Today my dad received a similar letter but from Albert San Roca. For a second I was overjoyed thinking that it's real but then this so called attorney said something like " I suggest you stand as the next of kin" got me thinking that this is a scam and that this person sounds so desperate that he would say anything to convince my dad to follow his instructions. He even says to split 50-50 and to email him at his private email if we agree to cooperate. Sorry brother try again . Just thought to share. Thank you all for sharing really helped us.

Unregistered

Angry even as far as AUSTRALIA

yes they mail here to--i was contemplating teasing with a reply from annonomouse email haha --but couldnt be arsed --stamped from portugal
    his now Bar.Mariano o Gomez for 8,650000euro !! ,,,,part from the fact its a zeroxed copy the signature is even copy not hand signed as it would on a official document as his trying to pass off.
    wow they must be makin money on this crap--but i wana know how they get my address--and name????????????????????????

Unregistered

Default Also to Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Received a scam letter from Spain lawyers John Mechas, Esq
    saying a family member has died and left millions of dollars to share
    I wish this was true but, I`m concerned about how they get private information
    about individuals
    I also received such letter, from Mr Heinrich Villasante Möhring from Valencia. Also worried about how they got al this (very) private information.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Another Scam

I received a physical, printer letter from another law office in Spain.

Gespan Consult
    Celle de los Panaderos, 10
    28410 Manazanares el real, Madrid.
    Tel: +34 911 980 764
    Fax: +34 917 692 787
    Mr. Peter Perkopp

It has the same content:
    "....
    The purpose of contacting you is for you to assist to secure a funds behind by my deceased client (same family name as mine) to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this fund is valued Euro 5 million).
    ....."

Unregistered

Default Another scam letter

I also got a letter actually signed by Andrew Rowland at Gespan Consult Lawyers in Madrid, Spain and my relative has left 4.950 million euros and 10% goes to a charity of my choice, 30% for him and 60% for lucky ME!!!

After the Nigerian 419 scam Spanish lawyers and Spain must be the next desperate country trying to get people to scam.

Good try brother!!!!

Unregistered

Default Another inheritance

from barrister A adel Perez briseno

€12.6 mill. 10. % to charity. This one is greedy he wants 45%.......
    Asking me to commit fraud by consenting to be next of kin.

lilia

Exclamation scam

this is so weird. my father also got such letter. but this time the lawyer's name was peter prekopp. the amount was 4.950 million euros lol. thank god i found this web.
    although there's one thing i don't understand. this is obviously a scam. why they sending those letters? in attempt for what? what they want us to do?

Unregistered

Default Victor Ferri

Victor Ferri attorney at law has told me I have 8.2 million us dollars is safe box in Spain if I say I am related to the deceased. I live in Australia.

Unregistered

Unhappy letter from a lawyer Regarding inheritance

Hello
    I'm from Israel and I received a letter from a lawyer Alberto Garcia
    Regarding inheritance.
    I talked to him a bit, with Roger at the Bank as well by email
    What is happening to get the inheritance you must first pay a huge amount on the grounds that the bank wants proof that you are the heir exists,
    And if you paid really, well here ends scam.
    Too bad they did not invest this power something else ... something good