Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Exclamation another spanish law firm

Bufete Martinez & Asociados
    Barr George Martinez
    Phone+44 745 227 3244
    Fax +44 208-929-9392

This one is making it around via fax machines.

Unregistered

Thumbs down WestGate Wealth Advisors

Simon Martinez Gisbert from WestGate Wealth Advisors wants to split $7.8 million that is in a safety deposit box. He says that the money can be claimed, even though the recipient of the letter is not related. They just have a common surname.

Do people really fall for this?

Oh, I'll have to delete this post. Gisbert has urged for the utmost confidentiality due to the sensitivity of the situation......

Unregistered

Thumbs down Jose Garrig Advocate from Girona

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've just got the same letter however the name of the lawyer is Jose Garrig Advocate from Barcelona. And it is for US$13,500,000.00 split 50:50
    I wish it was true...
    Just received a fax, same amount, but with the name Hana Ross who died in the Madrid train bombing. Pure scam!

Unregistered

Exclamation Addition to list

Silverstand Abogados sent a fax requesting contact from an employee with the same last name to claim a safe deposit box in Spain. Said they would guarantee claim and would split contents, approx $4.7 million, 50/50.

Unregistered

Silverstand Abogados sent a fax requesting contact from an employee with the same last name to claim a safe deposit box in Spain. Said they would guarantee claim and would split contents, approx $4.7 million, 50/50.
    We received the same fax. We are in Canada.

Unregistered

Default scam

Got one here In Canada, was sent to a Doctor I work for
    Scam letter info:
    Hernando legal Advisors-Gonzales Sasia Morales.
    ph: +34604358051
    fx: +34961127661
    I was going to call and let them have it, however phone number does not work, ding ding LOL.

Unregistered

Simon Martinez Gisbert from WestGate Wealth Advisors wants to split $7.8 million that is in a safety deposit box. He says that the money can be claimed, even though the recipient of the letter is not related. They just have a common surname.

Do people really fall for this?

Oh, I'll have to delete this post. Gisbert has urged for the utmost confidentiality due to the sensitivity of the situation......
    Hahahaha! yes shhhhhhhhhhh! you ruined it now LMFAO

Unregistered

Default Another one by fax

Received a fax from: Barrister Martinez Perez of Martinez Perez Abogados Y, Associados from Madrid.

Claiming to have a bank account in the late Michael Deming's name. Even though there is no proof we are related he can fix that and wants 10% to charity and the balance to split between us. The "bank account balance is $ 12,500,000.00. Too funny at least it is better than the Nigerians as you can actually read this one.

SCAM, Just received a letter in the mail from Francisco Gonzalez Navarro Madrid Spain, he would like to pass me off as the only family member left of his client.
    will split 6.5 million Euros 45% each and 10% to less privileged charity organizations, real bad photo copy and legal stamp so fuzzy it is unlegible.

Unregistered

Angry Lawyer from Spain

SCAM! Just Received a letter from Lawyer. I never heard this letter. A letter is a fake and scam. Do anyone know about JOSE JAVIER LAZCANO ITURBURU AYESTARAN ABOGADOS?